Beat Florida....FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST BEAT FLORIDUH...

UTVolWarrior98

Im sure I am not the only UT fan/alum that is sick and tired of watching this team kick our ass year in and year out. I cant believe the last time we won this game was back in 2004. I want to beat this team so badly I can smell it! This is the year we MUST do it. I don't care if we win any other game on that schedule. Hell, I swear I wouldn't care if we lost every game as long as we win this one.

JUST BEAT FLORIDUH!!!

Reactions: 15 people
Im gonna propose a question that always seems to get a good response. Do we rush the field if we beat Florida this year after 9 long years? Debate

Reactions: 3 people
Im gonna propose a question that always seems to get a good response. Do we rush the field if we beat Florida this year after 9 long years? Debate
I'd say yes. Goal posts are going down the whole nine. And if Butch wins he will get A LOT of praise and it would be well deserved. Hope we beat them. Go Vols

I'd say yes. Goal posts are going down the whole nine. And if Butch wins he will get A LOT of praise and it would be well deserved. Hope we beat them. Go Vols

I agree. Me and my buddy were checking out tickets today and we found some on row 7 and said hey it would be an easy run down to the field after we beat em!

I agree. Me and my buddy were checking out tickets today and we found some on row 7 and said hey it would be an easy run down to the field after we beat em!
How much are they going for? If we beat them the city would be shut down until Monday and the strip would be crazy.

How much are they going for? If we beat them the city would be shut down until Monday and the strip would be crazy.

It was $140 a ticket I think but the website we were on charged like a $25 service fee per ticket so we didn't do it. We thought we could do a little better. What do you think?

Guys........ we're not going to beat Florida this year. I'm sorry but it just won't happen. The streak will end, but not in 2014.

8-win MINIMUM Tennessee teams will be the ones to end the streak and make the UT-UF game competitive again. This team is hoping for 6-6. We are on the rise again, it's coming, but we're not an 8-win minimum team yet.

Reactions: 2 people
Guys........ we're not going to beat Florida this year. I'm sorry but it just won't happen. The streak will end, but not in 2014.

8-win MINIMUM Tennessee teams will be the ones to end the streak and make the UT-UF game competitive again. This team is hoping for 6-6. We are on the rise again, it's coming, but we're not an 8-win minimum team yet.
Floriduh was a 4 win team and beat us. Haven't you ever heard of the phrase turnabout is fair play?

We beat florida this year and muschump goes down in flames.

VN Store

Back