USU Preview

Reactions: 11 people
Our "azzes" have been collectively prepared for the whipping haha.

Haha. You may not be familiar with the reference. Hang around here until the Georgia game and the old thread will get bumped. Basically a poster made a thread years back saying "we gon whip dey azz" referring to Georgia. Using line after line of poor grammar and spelling, he made a list of ridiculous reasons why, including their ugly cheerleaders, their stupid mascot, and how our coach is going to "out trick their coach with his mind."

It was a classic.

Reactions: 11 people
Haha. You may not be familiar with the reference. Hang around here until the Georgia game and the old thread will get bumped. Basically a poster made a thread years back saying "we gon whip dey azz" referring to Georgia. Using line after line of poor grammar and spelling, he made a list of ridiculous reasons why, including their ugly cheerleaders, their stupid mascot, and how our coach is going to "out trick their coach with his mind."

It was a classic.

Just roll around under Chuckie's legs to just make him think about it. Make him "think" about that knee.

It was a classic.
Sounds like a Terry Pedigo thread. By any chance was he the one who made it?

Reactions: 5 people
How much is usu being paid for that ass whoopn'. Actually, no sports team shouid never underestimate or minimize an opponent. :no:

Our "azzes" have been collectively prepared for the whipping haha.

You're a good one...repping your school proper...with class and humor...hope we hear from you after your team gets HATE CRIMED!!!! :aggressive:

Reactions: 2 people
With Daniel gray starting as one of their corners, I'm definitely not worried

I'm gonna have to take up for him. He was one of our own, had some speed, got thrown into the fire as light-weight true freshman in the most spot-lighted position in football, and I think got kinda burned and scarred by it. That doesn't mean he's a bad talent. I wish him all the best -- except against the Vols. :question:

Reactions: 7 people
Hope that we beat them like a drum and then they go undefeated. A loud Neyland will provide us w/ multiple off side penalties on their part making their drives that much more difficult. Preparation for USU is less than a week away !!!

I watched this, did not see a lot, not saying they will not compete. I expect us to come out proving a point.. at least I Expect us to..

Go Vols

I think we win but it won't be a cake walk. With not many starters back and their only real weapon being Keaton I believe we will take it to them. Go Vols

Reactions: 2 people
I think we win but it won't be a cake walk. With not many starters back and their only real weapon being Keaton I believe we will take it to them. Go Vols

I agree, it all depends on how Butch pumps our team up. I have given our coach much credit (its not spoken here much but I have been here for years but do not post often, I have lived in Alabama for a little more than a year and I talk "trash" to the Bama and Tiger fans as much as I can where I now live). If Butch can get our guys Pumped up to face the challenge of Re-establishing our program then we will win this game.. it all depends on our coach.

Go Vols

Reactions: 1 person
Dan Gray bout to pic off Worley then realize his heart is still in UT, so he fumbles it and gives it back. JMOIMOTIFWIWSIAPITTWTFBBQ

Reactions: 4 people
Dan Gray bout to pic off Worley then realize his heart is still in UT, so he fumbles it and gives it back. JMOIMOTIFWIWSIAPITTWTFBBQ

Then we let him back on the team and he's ruled eligible immediately!! Then he..... doesn't..... ever..... see..... the field....

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back