Get your flags out!

big harry

There are tens of thousands of posters/lurkers at least that are members of this site. It's time to dust off those car flags, magnets, and pom poms and make our presence know. If you don't have them, go and buy some. If every one of us represent, maybe we can out number all of these bama flags/magnets I'm so tired of seeing.

Let's have some discussion and even some pics of what we have and our favorite stuff from the past.:hi:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
There are tens of thousands of posters/lurkers at least that are members of this site. It's time to dust off those car flags, magnets, and pom poms and make our presents known...
:hi:

Santa hasn't brought my presents yet. He says I'll have to wait till December. I asked him to bring me plenty of Power T stickers to put on all the Bama cars I see in the parking lot.

Reactions: 6 people
Sorry to be harsh on the OP, but how can anyone with at least a 9th grade education not know the difference between presents and presence.

Reactions: 2 people
there are tens of thousands of posters/lurkers at least that are members of this site. It's time to dust off those car flags, magnets, and pom poms and make our presents know. If you don't have them, go and buy some. If every one of us represent, maybe we can out number all of these bama flags/magnets i'm so tired of seeing.

Let's have some discussion and even some pics of what we have and our favorite stuff from the past.:hi:

tn flag2.jpg

tn flag3.png

tn flag4.png

Attachments

• tn flag.bmp
    126.1 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: 1 person
Pocket presents imo

Santa hasn't brought my presents yet. He says I'll have to wait till December. I asked him to bring me plenty of Power T stickers to put on all the Bama cars I see in the parking lot.

Sorry to be harsh on the OP, but how can anyone with at least a 9th grade education not know the difference between presents and presence.

Presents? Is it my birthday?

Hey, thanks so much guys for picking up on that. I fixed it so now that huge road block has been removed and we can move on.

Reactions: 7 people
My old Honda

165619_10150356703300109_7498386_n.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
What happened to my rainbow flag? Mods suck

Agree with you on this one. My comment got zapped even though it was to the effect of 'fly your flag' and 'I'm cool with it.' I don't see how that was moderation worthy. I said that in a jokey but non-mean way because it seemed to me you were joking but also not in a mean-spirited way but I really am cool with it - big thing with me is whether or not it harms another (that's my test and rainbows don't harm anyone). Differences make the world go round and what's for some may not be for me or others but again so long as it's not harming anyone it's none of my business - "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" and all that - you don't even have to be religious to understand the wisdom in that verse.

None of us are free of flaws, criticism, or just plain coming across as weird to others. Fellow posters should accept this variety, doesn't matter if it's liberal or conservative. Unfortunately someone must've hit the notify mod button and I think that's unfortunate. We kid one another all the time around here and usually without animosity.

And yeah despite all that I don't understand why their was a cleanup - don't think it was right but I'm no mod. It wasn't a troll or mean and we go off topic all the time.

Agree with you on this one. My comment got zapped even though it was to the effect of 'fly your flag' and 'I'm cool with it.' I don't see how that was moderation worthy. I said that in a jokey but non-mean way because it seemed to me you were joking but also not in a mean-spirited way but I really am cool with it - big thing with me is whether or not it harms another (that's my test and rainbows don't harm anyone). Differences make the world go round and what's for some may not be for me or others but again so long as it's not harming anyone it's none of my business - "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" and all that - you don't even have to be religious to understand the wisdom in that verse.

None of us are free of flaws, criticism, or just plain coming across as weird to others. Fellow posters should accept this variety, doesn't matter if it's liberal or conservative. Unfortunately someone must've hit the notify mod button and I think that's unfortunate. We kid one another all the time around here and usually without animosity.

And yeah despite all that I don't understand why their was a cleanup - don't think it was right but I'm no mod. It wasn't a troll or mean and we go off topic all the time.

This is way too deep for a late night flag discussion..

This is way too deep for a late night flag discussion..

True dat.

In my defense, I know I'm way too earnest and nerdy on a good number of subjects but I just can't help it. I think about things too much, especially ethics/morals. Forgive me that, please. It's just a big part of who I am - I just get to thinking too much about so much.

That said, I love my Vols and and fly my Vol flag regularly (gotta front plate) so there's that. Also love hanging with my fellow fans even when we disagree and will always have a Vol brother or sister's back. :)

Got my flag hung up in my room, representing in the desert.haha Oddly enough i've run into quite a few vol fans here, every now and then you'll hear go big orange in the dfac.

Reactions: 1 person
SDV, your rainbow flag post got moved to the pub and made into its own thread like you started a thread with just a pic of a gay flag LOLOL!

VN Store

Back