OU game in Norman...what section?

SMU Vol

I'll be flying up from Houston for the OU game and meeting some family there. I'm in charge of getting tickets. What sections will the Vol fans be in? I'd prefer to not be completely surrounded by Sooners if at all possible.

I'll be flying up from Houston for the OU game and meeting some family there. I'm in charge of getting tickets. What sections will the Vol fans be in? I'd prefer to not be completely surrounded by Sooners if at all possible.

Where/how are you getting tickets? just normal online routes or something else?

Students will have opportunities to get them at face value closer to game time. If you know one, I would hit them up.
UT students can? Regardless, I'm too old to know any. Unless any of my old buddies are 12th year seniors about to graduate

thats good info....i know some folks that know some folks that may or may not know some folks

my tickets, came from UT, are in section 35

They are $105.00 each for season ticket holders.

Any Season Ticket Holders wanting to move a couple at that price...? I'll take 2.

I'm heading to Norman with a friend out of Dallas on the 13th and we will be looking for 2 tickets outside the stadium if we can't find a pair in advance...

Don't overpay! Game day prices on the street are always reasonable, if you're patient. Go Big Orange!:whistling:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJOnMpkyTKw[/youtube]

After seeing Bammer fans, I suspect the Okies are a little suspicious of us coming in there. They'll be pleasantly surprised, though. Vols can handle mild teasing without resorting to violence.

I already have my flight booked, just waiting to get tix. Visitors section tix on stubhub start out around $200. Looks like I'll have to suck it up and pay.

I bought my tickets over two months ago in section 24 for $130, but paid a $30 service charge per ticket on top of that. Hotel booked in OKC for $120ish a night, ticket to the big orange tailgate for $28, and a flight from FL for $360. It should be fun since both team should be 2-0 and it being a night game. I've got my fingers crossed that we don't get blown out.

In answer to your original question....just got tickets from UT yesterday. We're in section 40----I'm guessing the vast majority of the allotment given UT are in the end zone, like mine.

I started this thread a couple of weeks ago and there was a way to get tickets to the OU and Ole Miss games.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...-oklahoma-ole-miss-tailgate-tour-parties.html

Much thanks BV!

I musta missed this between all these off-season threads, "story 'bout my cousin's corns on his foot spell out BUTCH GETS IT", "we gonna whid da azz" ('cause EVERYBODY can brag about being SEC Champs due to recruit rankings), to miraculous wall posters that play Rocky Top instead of "The Victors"...which you have to wade through to get to the good stuff.

Much obliged! Will call mañana...

I am a season ticket holder, got my ticket yesterday and I am in section 40 also.Staying with the alumni and football team at the embassy suites in Norman, cannot wait for football to start. GO VOLS!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJOnMpkyTKw[/youtube]

After seeing Bammer fans, I suspect the Okies are a little suspicious of us coming in there. They'll be pleasantly surprised, though. Vols can handle mild teasing without resorting to violence.

That just blew my mind...and I've seen some crazy $h!t.

I bought my tickets over two months ago in section 24 for $130, but paid a $30 service charge per ticket on top of that. Hotel booked in OKC for $120ish a night, ticket to the big orange tailgate for $28, and a flight from FL for $360. It should be fun since both team should be 2-0 and it being a night game. I've got my fingers crossed that we don't get blown out.

I bow to you as a fan. I am an out of state season ticket holder and not one of our games will cost me that much broken down by cost of hotel, etc. You sir hold an embossed VFL card IMO.:hi:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back