• Auburn's Marshall pays pot possession fines Video
  • Washington QB Miles suspended for opener
  • Ohio St. fires band director in harassment probe
  • Stoops bashes Saban's 'consolation' remark Video
  • NCAA's top cop: Cheaters 'will be found out' Video
  • NCAA infractions chair: Reasons for inactivity
  • Georgia dismisses DL Taylor after 2nd arrest
  • Fremeau: Five harshest 2014 CFB schedules

Isn't it nice to NOT see the Vols in the headlines?? Good job CBJ! So many of our hopes and dreams can be squandered on off-field antics. Here's hoping our next headline is about our solid performance and W against Utah State.

Reactions: 24 people
Other than that party incident (which was nothing) CBJ has run an amazingly tight ship...The improved grades and lack of off the field incidents has been a nice change of pace from the past few years.

Reactions: 9 people
We are probably mentioned in the "Five harshest 2014 CFB schedules" article. But I get where you are going with this.

Reactions: 4 people
I agree. CBJ is looking for character guys. That doesn't mean that one of them might not stumble on occasion. But, hopefully, we won't see any theft of property or rape cases for a while.

Reactions: 2 people
Oh he definitly jinxed us....BREAKING NEWS...Josh Dobbs receives a B+ in biovisionary space exploration of the 9th kind (Professor Lord Helment)

Reactions: 13 people
I agree. CBJ is looking for character guys. That doesn't mean that one of them might not stumble on occasion. But, hopefully, we won't see any theft of property or rape cases for a while.

I get the feeling that this team plays for each other, they seem to have a closer bond than other teams of the past. Just my impression. Almost as in they don't want to let anyone else down.

Reactions: 2 people
Does anyone have a link to videos of CBJ on his visit to ESPN? I didn't get to see him on College Football Live or SportsCenter.

Georgia's gonna run out of players by mid-season.

Time for Spurrier to rehash his remark about how he likes to play UGA early because they always have lots of suspended players.

Isn't it nice to NOT see the Vols in the headlines?? Good job CBJ! So many of our hopes and dreams can be squandered on off-field antics. Here's hoping our next headline is about our solid performance and W against Utah State.

2956735.jpg

ESPN NCAAF News Headlines July 24, 2014

• Longhorns WRs charged with sexual assault Video
  • Auburn's Marshall pays pot possession fines Video
  • Washington QB Miles suspended for opener
  • Ohio St. fires band director in harassment probe
  • Stoops bashes Saban's 'consolation' remark Video
  • NCAA's top cop: Cheaters 'will be found out' Video
  • NCAA infractions chair: Reasons for inactivity
  • Georgia dismisses DL Taylor after 2nd arrest
  • Fremeau: Five harshest 2014 CFB schedules

In 1 week no one will give 2 sh&TS about this.

We are probably mentioned in the "Five harshest 2014 CFB schedules" article. But I get where you are going with this.

we're not, but it's because those are the lists of teams who are predicted to have an "oh ****" experience, where they had a moderate to bad SOS last year and have a markedly more difficult predicted SOS for the upcoming year

VN Store

Back