SIAP: Swain Event Has Now taken the Morning Spot on TSR

BigOrangeD

Got Bitcoin?
SIAP:

Swain is on in place of EA now. They were talking about the end of August but it is done. Swain just said he has the morning slot now. I guess get the audience ready before the switch to the new station takes place.

He's just filling in for Ainge for two days. He's moving to the morning spot at another station after TSR shuts down

i can't believe seth stokes is going to follow him. Stokes is horrible.

I don't mind Stokes either. What specifically about him on air is horrible in your opinion. I feel like he's improved a great deal over the summer.

I don't mind Stokes either. What specifically about him on air is horrible in your opinion. I feel like he's improved a great deal over the summer.

Because he always interrupts swain and brings no insight to anything accept braves baseball. Tries to act like a gangster when he's far from it. He's too much of a fan to be on radio, and he doesn't have his own opinion because he's clueless.

Reactions: 4 people
Because he always interrupts swain and brings no insight to anything accept braves baseball. Tries to act like a gangster when he's far from it. He's too much of a fan to be on radio, and he doesn't have his own opinion because he's clueless.

Nailed it! Spot on!

Reactions: 2 people

Yep. Not a fan of how he tries to emulate Swain with his Voice all the time. He needs his own Radio personality.

In all fairness as an out of towner, I have to say I enjoy the full line-up and the different perspectives that each of them bring.

I work nights so I usually just download the podcasts and can skip through the commercials, so I don't have to listen to "banking never felt so good."

Seriously, that commercial is the bane of my existence.

A6nxi0pCEAAGhrg.jpg

VN Store

Back