The kinda IT I miss

DD4ME

Zoo Keeper
We haven't had IT in a long damn while. Looking to see IT rise up on the top of the big orange brick wall we are building.

Opening drive TD's at Bama
[Youtube]http://youtu.be/o3XsIHZJ3RU[/youtube]
See the :58 mark for some more IT worth repeating.

http://youtu.be/o3XsIHZJ3RU

Last edited:
Reactions: Weezer and macrovol
I think you mean the IT that Big Al Wilson had. The knock you on your ass and dare you to get up kinda IT

I liked Fulmer's post game locker room speech:

"...when times are tough, that's when the tough people rise to the top..."

we haven't had it in a long damn while. Looking to see it rise up on the top of the big orange brick wall we are building.

Opening drive td's at bama
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3XsIHZJ3RU[/youtube]
see the :58 mark for some more it worth repeating.

fyp

Last edited:
I'll speed up the process then.

1) Did you try turning it off and on again?
2) Is it plugged into the wall and the back of the PC?

:compute:

wait a sec..... I know that tone of voice. I see you are up to speed on the SOP for all computer help desks.

When Bama turns back into a 6-6 or 7-5 team we'll probably see IT again.

wait a sec..... I know that tone of voice. I see you are up to speed on the SOP for all computer help desks.

Lol pretty much! It's frustrating when they ask that but they almost have to. There is no telling how many thousands of dollars I have made for my company by going on a service call and plugging in a Cat V :eek:lol:

Lol pretty much! It's frustrating when they ask that but they almost have to. There is no telling how many thousands of dollars I have made for my company by going on a service call and plugging in a Cat V :eek:lol:

happens in all sectors of business. First rule of service techs: customers are dumb. I was in the office equipment business some years back and the stories of dumb people are priceless.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks for the reminder of what was and what will soon be again. I didnt appreciate Clausen enough when he was here but the guy was a winner. I think he deserves more credit than he gets. And what about good ole Travis Stephens, sure do miss those teams and that style of football. Gimme some more smash mouth, toss sweep, counters and play action football and i would be a happy mofo.

Last edited:

Working in banking I used to get so PO'd calling the IT dept. and going through the "is it plugged in" type questions until the ONE time where my computer wasn't plugged in.

doh!.jpg

The kind of IT I don't miss.

Attachments

• Pennywise.png
    Pennywise.png
    304.5 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for the reminder of what was and what will soon be again. I didnt appreciate Clausen enough when he was here but the guy was a winner. I think he deserves more credit than he gets. And what about good ole Travis Stephens, sure do miss those teams and that style of football. Gimme some more smash mouth, toss sweep, counters and play action football and i would be a happy mofo.

You aint alone king. I dont know what I miss most. That kind of offense or those top 5 defenses....or one of our bad years when we only had a top 20 d.

The kinda I.T. I miss. Stupid PC revolution.

Attachments

• univac.jpg
    univac.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 0

VN Store

Back