2013 UT-UGA to air on Top 25 games of 2013

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
Monday, July 28th at 7PM. The result sucks but it was a very well played game. A perfect example of how under Butch these players don't just roll over and die when they get down big.

exceptagainstOregon/Bama/Mizzou/Auburn

I keep at least 2 on my DVR from the previous season every year. I kept this one and S. Carolina. Win or lose, those are the 2 best performances from Tennessee in the 2013 season.

Agree. It was an exciting game. I just can't watch a replay knowing the Vols are going to lose.

Reactions: 4 people
I still think Howard had control of the ball when he crossed the plane, and I definitely don't think there was definitive evidence to overturn it. We were robbed, and were the better team, imo.

Reactions: 3 people
I still think Howard had control of the ball when he crossed the plane, and I definitely don't think there was definitive evidence to overturn it. We were robbed, and were the better team, imo.

I am a homer all day long, but I think Pig loses control right before the goal line. We will get them back.. In 2015.

tenfumble_medium.gif

Reactions: 1 person
How is the UT vs SCar game not one of the Top 25 games? The one handed catch? The Shaw sack? The game winning field goal?

Espn has an agenda. That's all I'm sayin.

Reactions: 2 people
How is the UT vs SCar game not one of the Top 25 games? The one handed catch? The Shaw sack? The game winning field goal?

Espn has an agenda. That's all I'm sayin.

It may be. I haven't seen the full list.

Edit: just saw it and you are correct it's not on there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
This makes me so sick to my stomach..thought I handle it by now,nope still too soon.

I didn't see this abysmal couldn't get it freakin done harrowing play because I was ushering for a school play along with the rest of the game.
If I did no doubt I would be screaming a lot after it.

No doubt seeing it that clearly the ball is out before pig gets to the endZone as much as I hate to say it.

Oh well still great to know that the bulldogs would get exposed by vandy, and then produce a royal chokejob vs the auburn tigers with the Hail Mary with the priceless reaction by Murray slamming the helmet into the ground or his hand.
It's like let's find a way to outdo our abysmalness vs the crimson tide with a drive they couldn't finish by having the defense choke in a play that makes me think of the Houston texans with the way the dogs defenders crashed into each other and the tipped pass taken advantage of.

What a dog play by the dogs.:)
The ug bulldogs creating new ways to lose.

I keep at least 2 on my DVR from the previous season every year. I kept this one and S. Carolina. Win or lose, those are the 2 best performances from Tennessee in the 2013 season.

I was wondering if the south Carolina game had a chance of making the top 25 games of last year

VN Store

Back