AT&T U-Verse SEC Network Channel

Coug

For AT&T U-Verse customers...

The SEC Network will officially be channel 607 SD and 1607 HD.

:good!:

Reactions: 6 people
Will it be available on U200 packages?

From what I recall it will be in the base package for SEC states (I think it will be as well for non-SEC states, but don't remember for sure). So if you have Comcast, AT&T, Dish, or whoever else is going to carry it you should get it as long as you pay for TV.

Will it be available on U200 packages?

Yes

"SEC Network is available with U200 and above in U-verse TV markets in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas."

For those that have AT&T Uverse or those that have switched to it now do you all have the white modem/router combo that you now have to rent? We've got the older iNID system that they were installing a few years ago. It's a gray box that they mounted on the outside of your house and they also installed a battery backup for it. It's basically like a computer board that controls all the services.

I'm wondering if there is a modem/router combo that you can buy on your own so you don't have to rent their new box?

For those that have AT&T Uverse or those that have switched to it now do you all have the white modem/router combo that you now have to rent? We've got the older iNID system that they were installing a few years ago. It's a gray box that they mounted on the outside of your house and they also installed a battery backup for it. It's basically like a computer board that controls all the services.

I'm wondering if there is a modem/router combo that you can buy on your own so you don't have to rent their new box?

I have a black Router that is connected to their fiber network. They have pretty much worked out the kinks in the system to start expanding that network.

I just had UVerse installed yesterday morning after getting rid of Mediacom, and I already am so happy I made the switch. The internet is was faster and UVerse has a lot of cool features.

BTW FYI JMO IMO.... Mediacom sucks.

I have a black Router that is connected to their fiber network. They have pretty much worked out the kinks in the system to start expanding that network.

Which router? Does this replace the one that they rent out?

Which router? Does this replace the one that they rent out?

Its the one I got when we signed up. But when we moved to our new apartments, they had built them with fiber connected. That made a lot of difference.

For Memphis area it's 607 SD and 1607 HD. There's already a nice little spot for it reserved in between the ESPN channels that continuously shows a repeat of the Network teaser.

How is uverse compared to comcast?

Ive had Uverse for prob close to 4 years.. About a year ago I tried switching to comcast to save a little money but found the internet/tv speed to be so bad that I opted out of the comcast contract 29 days after switching. I was able to switch back to Uverse with no fees and AT&T even matched the price I had been paying at comcast. They won me over to say the least. And on mine the HD channel is 1607.

VN Store

Back