Florida Georgia "swap"

Other_Guy

foolishFool
I think swapping these games is a big deal. Enough to win em both? Probably not. I think a lot of you are going to be surprised that both teams will rebound. Yet if there's a time to get them both the swapping will play a big deal even tho they're back to back.

I don't understand. Why will swapping the dates these games are played make a difference? Why will we have a better chance to beat either of them because of it? Honest question.

Reactions: 1 person
I think swapping these games is a big deal. Enough to win em both? Probably not. I think a lot of you are going to be surprised that both teams will rebound. Yet if there's a time to get them both the swapping will play a big deal even tho they're back to back.

I think we win them both...this year...2014! Yes sir ree

Reactions: 4 people
I have an odd feeling that florida is gonna be a dark horse and come out on top east
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I don't understand. Why will swapping the dates these games are played make a difference? Why will we have a better chance to beat either of them because of it? Honest question.
Agreed. They are both high caliber teams (Lol @ Florida), switching the dates shouldn't matter.

I think it's a big deal firstly because it's a change it the pattern that we have been in since the split. We always play GA tough but never seem ready for FL. I aknowledge that this staff and most players have not been involved but the old way was not working. Like to see us get a shot at FL after they've had to lay it out against tougher compitetion, GA on the other hand always has been tested.

Might not mean much but I like it

Reactions: 3 people
Florida lost a bunch in the the secondary. Several guys on the line. Their WRs have been terrible for years. I'm optimistic.

7 wins and Florida will be one of them.

Reactions: 6 people
I think it's a big deal firstly because it's a change it the pattern that we have been in since the split. We always play GA tough but never seem ready for FL. I aknowledge that this staff and most players have not been involved but the old way was not working. Like to see us get a shot at FL after they've had to lay it out against tougher compitetion, GA on the other hand always has been tested.

Might not mean much but I like it

From 1992-1995 UT played UGA before Bama. UT asked the SEC to move the UGA game later in the year.

Playing the gators the 5th instead of the second or third is what I like, that will give the young ones to already have 2 big games under there belt before playing them, that's why we will kick there azz.:good!:

Florida lost a bunch in the the secondary. Several guys on the line. Their WRs have been terrible for years. I'm optimistic.

The gators are going down book it the streak will be over and we the BIG ORANGE will start our own streak.:rock:

Reactions: 5 people
I know. You might be right. Just being a smart***

Its all cool I don't post much but when I do I stay on freak out mode cause I tend to say what I think instead of what other people wanna hear and well you know how volnation is lol
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If it stays this way in the long term, I'd say it's a positive because it keeps us from having to play in the Swamp in mid September and dying of heat stroke.

Reactions: 2 people
If it stays this way in the long term, I'd say it's a positive because it keeps us from having to play in the Swamp in mid September and dying of heat stroke.

No kidding. That game is always a sweat-bath.

Early October isn't any different. If there's someone on this board who attended the game back in 1985, they'll know what I am talking about.

Reactions: 2 people

I hope you are correct and it may be our year however, UF's secondary has some great players coming in. Some may say Well there players are young but guess what! We are counting on a lot of young players too! I think we have a good chance but we must be realistic as well I think. Would be a huge win if we pull it off though!

9 times out of 10 FL is a stronger team than GA.

Fl seems to never play anyone before we play them also so they never have to show any actual part of their real playbook.

We seem to always have to play one real opponent before them so they see ours.

I believe this gives us a better chance.

VN Store

Back