Herbstreit replies to UT tweet

Orange And Garnet

@KirkHerbstreit: “@TheReedEmerson: @KirkHerbstreit how many wins for Tennessee this year?” 6. 7 if you include bowl game. '15 is their yr to make a move

I would be happy with this

Reactions: 31 people
@KirkHerbstreit: “@TheReedEmerson: @KirkHerbstreit how many wins for Tennessee this year?” 6. 7 if you include bowl game. '15 is their yr to make a move

I would be happy with this

I think we all would...but just say 6. How can you include the bowl game if you don't know who we would play. He just threw that in there to appease any Vol that might not be happy with 6.

Reactions: 2 people
I like where his head at with this comment. but usually Herbstreit is overly opinionated about EVERYTHING. That's why him and his family got run out of ohio.

I think we all would...but just say 6. How can you include the bowl game if you don't know who we would play. He just threw that in there to appease any Vol that might not be happy with 6.

If you really think about it, even though this is still considered a building year, and we do go bowling, we will be put in a low rated bowl by how far down in the SEC we finish (That is, if the before said scenerio on our season holds true and we only win 6). That will more than likely give us a fairly weak opponent and we are really on our way up and someone is going to catch a very hungry group of young men out to prove a point. Just sayin! :victory:

I like where his head at with this comment. but usually Herbstreit is overly opinionated about EVERYTHING. That's why him and his family got run out of ohio.

Ridiculous. He got run out because OSU fans are barely a step above bammers

Herbstreit has always been very fair in his opinions of UT

Reactions: 23 people

Wrong. OSU fans were bad and harassing him and family whenever he said anything bad about OSU. He also loved Williamson County and decided to move his family here. His boys were still young.

I've seen him several times in Franklin.

Reactions: 8 people
If you really think about it, even though this is still considered a building year, and we do go bowling, we will be put in a low rated bowl by how far down in the SEC we finish (That is, if the before said scenerio on our season holds true and we only win 6). That will more than likely give us a fairly weak opponent and we are really on our way up and someone is going to catch a very hungry group of young men out to prove a point. Just sayin! :victory:

Yeah I say if we face any team outside a power 5 conference we kill em

Herb is a good dude, especially notable being he is surrounded by lefties, loons & losers at ESPN.:whistling:

You've got that right about ESPN and other media types. we have one in Knoxville--Will West at the Sports Animal.

For Herbie, I had rather hear the truth or at least what the man thinks than get sunshine pumping BS.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah I say if we face any team outside a power 5 conference we kill em

not only that, but it's not like we will be facing a conference champ in any of the top 5. A 3 or 4 in any of those are bout to get a thrashing by the end of the season. I think CBJ will have the boat sailing upstream by then, then its GAME ON!

Reactions: 1 person

You maybe correct, but the bowl committee would love to get VolNation into there bowls. UT travels well and haven't been to a bowl in years, tickets will go fast.

VN Store

Back