SIAP, Butch Jones is going through the ESPN Car Wash tomorrow

Boca Vol

Originally from Exit 81
Lab Rat
Just saw where Butch Jones will be on ESPN all day tomorrow. Probably Mike & Mike, Cowherd, etc.

Reactions: 4 people
Here is a live update link following Butch's day.

knoxblogs.com/fastbreak/2014/07/22/live-updates-butch-jones-espns-car-wash/

Muschump looks like a such a slob… he's completely outclassed in this league. Unfortunately for us, this is likely his last year at UF.

Is anybody watching this on tv? Or have heard anything jones has said? I'm not able to and I haven't seen any quotes. Just normal Butch talk or what?

I love seeing interviews with Butch but I'm ready for him to start dropping something new. Name a starter somewhere, or talk about which freshman player you think is going to shock everyone Cam Sutton style, or talk about how Muschamp is a tool and his seat is on fire, or tell everyone we intend to score over 100 on Vandy for revenge purposes, or make comments about how the Big 10 is a bunch of females in pads, or talk about how we had the Oregon game in the bag until the refs screwed us.

I love seeing interviews with Butch but I'm ready for him to start dropping something new. Name a starter somewhere, or talk about which freshman player you think is going to shock everyone Cam Sutton style, or talk about how Muschamp is a tool and his seat is on fire, or tell everyone we intend to score over 100 on Vandy for revenge purposes, or make comments about how the Big 10 is a bunch of females in pads, or talk about how we had the Oregon game in the bag until the refs screwed us.

I agree, but if he does that now after not winning yet it would make him look like a dbag. I'm sure he will loosen up when we start winning. He's just acting like the innocent guy that knows we about to wreck people soon

Reactions: 1 person
Anyone know where I can see these videos from college gameday Paul finnbaum show etc..... Any audio or transcripts from these shows I missed it. Saw saban, spurrier and muschamp on college football live but that's it.

Tomorrow... Hence why in the thread title, he said Butch would be on, tomorrow...

As in Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014

Reactions: 1 person
Tomorrow... Hence why in the thread title, he said Butch would be on, tomorrow...

Technically he posted all this late Monday night, 11:59 P.M to be exact. You can see where the confusion comes from as to what day Butch would be on.

Uhhh....... he said that yesterday. Hence Butch was on today.

You do realize that threads stay up for more than one day right?

VN Store

Back