Tennessee will be the most improved team of the SEC in 2014

CANNONVOLRUN

The Vols will suprise many including a lot of our own fans. Stellar qb play due to our many new options , backed up by a better unheralded o line. The defense will solidify with improved speed and finally some coaching consistancy. Look out SEC here we come!

Reactions: 35 people
The Vols will suprise many including a lot of our own fans. Stellar qb play due to our many new options , backed up by a better unheralded o line. The defense will solidify with improved speed and finally some coaching consistancy. Look out SEC here we come!

I am a Vol fan and approve this message.

Go Vols!

Reactions: 7 people

I like it. Where do I sign?

Reactions: 1 person
Waiting on Terry Pedigo to come to this thread and give his overly enthusiastic opinion on the subject. Half will be in CAPS, and no commas of course.

Reactions: 13 people
Every year an SEC team rises from the dust to surprise...it's OUR turn, & that can only mean fire & brimstone for future VOL opponents.

Reactions: 7 people
if this prediction comes true, Katie bar the door. Recruits will be tearing the doors off the hinges trying to get into UT. I'm sure there's quite a few blue chip players that are basically and wait and see mode.

I cut my hand today.

People were stunned to see that my blood was bright Tennessee Orange.

Count me in on the big Orange kool aid drinking team.

#RiseToTheTop...VFL...GBO!!!

I'm naked, and have a wheel of cheese. Let's party!

Baxter?

Im-not-even-Mad-Ron-Burgandy-Anchorman.gif

VN Store

Back