Chris Weatherd cleared

This is huge....he was one of my favorite of all the recruits in this class. Dude is beast

He's actually been on campus a while. Just officially cleared today. Look for Chris to make a HUGE impact on the defensive side of the ball. He's a headhunter and will be extremely fun to watch.

Reactions: 1 person
200.gif

Reactions: 14 people
Wow this is HUGE. I honestly didn't think there was a snowballs chance in hell he would make it at this point. This is one of those times it feels great to be wrong.

All 32 signees are in! Does anyone know when the last time UT had a class of 30+ kids all cleared and enrolled? It's been a long time! That, along with the astonishing 180 degree turnaround in our APR scores, is the most tangible proof that Butch Jones is changing things for the better on the Hill.

It's good to be a Vol! GBO!

Reactions: 10 people
All 32 signees are in! Does anyone know when the last time UT had a class of 30+ kids all cleared and enrolled? It's been a long time! That, along with the astonishing 180 degree turn in our APR scores, is the most tangible proof that Butch Jones is changing things for the better on the Hill.

It's good to be a Vol! GBO!

Long time, maybe 1st time ever.

Biggest thing is that the more you get in the more have a chance of making an impact. It's like the media knows we're sitting on a goldmine but nobody wants to be the first tom come out and say it. Playing it safe.

Well I'm here to say that I'm expecting 7 wins and hoping for 8. Call me unrealistic, I call myself a FANatic.

Congratulations to Chris! Now get to work young man, you got some catchin up to do!

VN Store

Back