The most important game of the year is.......

fade route

Just being honest
Flarduh!

Why? We will most likely enter that game 2-2 and 0-1 in the SEC. A loss most likely means we're sitting at 3-3 and 0-2 in the conference heading into a brutal stretch of @Ole Miss, Bama, and @USCjr. We could every well end up 3-6 and 0-5 in the conference at that point with a loss to UF.

However, with a win, we most likely enter that brutal stretch at 4-2, 1-1 in conference play and a 2 game win streak and momentum heading on the road to Oxford. UF will be a very tough out and I'd say it's 50/50 right now on who will win.

So let's hear your thoughts - is there another game you would say is more important and why? BTW, don't be a dope and say "all of them" :)

Reactions: 2 people
I'd love to finally beat Florida...it has been 9 long years. And a win in this game would help us make a bowl.

Reactions: 1 person
The first game. Why? Utah St., Arky St. and Chatt are all must wins to make a bowl. If this this team loses game #1, they'll already be behind in the count, so to speak. This team needs all the momentum they can get.

Utah st. for sure, get that win then you'll have confidence moving forward. Plus, I don't want to hear any negavols calling for heads and for the back up qb...... after 1 game.

no doubt 66... The closer we get to the season, the more I want to focus on the game ahead of us, not the games ahead of us. thx

Meh.

Thats for the staff and players to worry about. Im not running sprints and breaking down film.

UF and Mizzou. Both winnable home games that will probably have a lot of bearing on a bowl game or 5-7 again.

In my opinion its flordia it seems like we always have a bad game against them even tho the last couple of years we have had a great shot at beating them

OP is right. If we are talking about the difference in a hold the line/ barely moving forward type year and a break out year for the program, the UF game is the critical turning point.

If we are talking about the difference in making a bowl or not, no UF is not the most important. But I still think there is a CHANCE this year could be a "break out" season with the right breaks and a big win early over either (OK, UGA or UF - with UF being the most likely).

Reactions: 1 person
Meh.

Thats for the staff and players to worry about. Im not running sprints and breaking down film.

UF and Mizzou. Both winnable home games that will probably have a lot of bearing on a bowl game or 5-7 again.

After losing to Vandy the last couple years....I worry about every game, especially when the season is near. Although I believe and spout off that we will win 6-8 games including UF and/or Mizzou...I'm gun shy till after first couple games. Hence, one game at a time at this point for this fan.

Flarduh!

Why? We will most likely enter that game 2-2 and 0-1 in the SEC. A loss most likely means we're sitting at 3-3 and 0-2 in the conference heading into a brutal stretch of @Ole Miss, Bama, and @USCjr. We could every well end up 3-6 and 0-5 in the conference at that point with a loss to UF.

However, with a win, we most likely enter that brutal stretch at 4-2, 1-1 in conference play and a 2 game win streak and momentum heading on the road to Oxford. UF will be a very tough out and I'd say it's 50/50 right now on who will win.

So let's hear your thoughts - is there another game you would say is more important and why? BTW, don't be a dope and say "all of them" :)

It's always the most important game for me, I've gotta live amongst these gators .

The most important game is always the next one. Don't you pay attention when the coaches speak? :)

The most important game is always the next one. Don't you pay attention when the coaches speak? :)

"We on VN have voted....we are going to win 7 games. Take us to the Birmingham Bowl already" right?
Eff the field, we've decided, right?

We need to worry about Utah State, they got a good football team, they could come in and beat our azz if we are looking down the road, we are way to young to just show up and the other team just lay down, before the kick off, now if we could run the clock up to 2016 we could go in the Utah State game bare footed and kick there azz.

After losing to Vandy the last couple years....I worry about every game, especially when the season is near. Although I believe and spout off that we will win 6-8 games including UF and/or Mizzou...I'm gun shy till after first couple games. Hence, one game at a time at this point for this fan.

Im not saying I am full of confidence in any shape regarding those games. If Jones is the guy the Vandy game will be talked about much less in the future. And his tenure here better not rely on Ws against them. He has to move the measuring stick back to UF, UGA, Bama and so on. I think the teams UF and Mizzou will field this year are very beatable but they have it to do.

We need to worry about Utah State, they got a good football team, they could come in and beat our azz if we are looking down the road, we are way to young to just show up and the other team just lay down, before the kick off, now if we could run the clock up to 2016 we could go in the Utah State game bare footed and kick there azz.

Butch ain't gonna let that happen , they'll be ready.

VN Store

Back