All 32 2014 recruits qualified?

Tribute to Coach Jones' selection process. It is amazing compared to history but I think this will become the norm as long as CBJ is around. Go Vols!!!

Reactions: 3 people
I think Mr. Jones is on to something .

Yes, he is. It'll drive the stargazers nuts because they'd rather have 5 stars who don't qualify than 3 stars who do, but CBJ seems to have found a very effective system, and it will correct the "cupboard is bare" problem we have been experiencing.

Reactions: 4 people
This is indeed huge. I'll repeat what I have said before in other threads...Weatherd is going to be a very huge player for us. Kid is a stud and loves to lay down the hits. He will be fun to watch.

Link to Weatherd for sure in school and qualified through NCAA? Haven't heard that it was official thus don't want to pull a 2010 LSU premature celebration.

dooleycelebrating.jpg

Wish they had a '' hate'' button for pics like this

Probably the most brutal moment. My remote was in dozens of pieces on the floor after that game was "officially" over.

We have been through a lot. Which is why I am still skeptical of any "good" news, until its official.

JimmyHyams: Mon 07:21pm Tennessee LB Chris Weatherd of Texas has been cleared and will work with the Vols when practice begins Friday, according to a source

Hyams is actually the first media I've seen confirm.

Reactions: 2 people
JimmyHyams: Mon 07:21pm Tennessee LB Chris Weatherd of Texas has been cleared and will work with the Vols when practice begins Friday, according to a source

Hyams is actually the first media I've seen confirm.

BOOM! Great news if true. Wow surprising seeing Hyams being first on this.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, he is. It'll drive the stargazers nuts because they'd rather have 5 stars who don't qualify than 3 stars who do, but CBJ seems to have found a very effective system, and it will correct the "cupboard is bare" problem we have been experiencing.

There is so much truth to this. One poster on here tried to tell me that Bryce Brown was deserving of his 5* rating based on his college career.

Sometimes taking a risk can pay off immensely; remember Travis Henry. But, don't always take a risk; wear a rain coat.

Anyone remember the last time every signee in the class made it in school?

Anyone remember the last time every signee in the class made it in school?

I was wondering the exact same thing. I honestly have no idea.

I am also feeling too lazy tonight to do the research so somebody else get on that.:)

VN Store

Back