2014 qb

henrikrocco

Maybe this has been discussed previously, but do we have any indication of who the starting QB will be this year??

Just curious, but is that your opinion or is there something that was put out saying that we was?

Riley Ferguson

tumblr_lwscxmoaT31qk6qm9.gif

Reactions: 8 people
Wow, guys ask a question and gets BS sarcastic answers.

Here's my take:

I think most on here believe Worley will be the starter because he's a senior and did pretty well at the Manning passing academy.

I hope he's made a lot of progress if he's going to start because he seemed to have a very slow almost telegraphed release last year and he seemed to have a week arm, under throwing most of the longer throws.

Truth is though, I don't think anyone knows for sure which way we go.

Reactions: 10 people
I agree that it'll probably be Worley. However, my question is, will Butch announce this soon in order to give him the confidence that this is his team and establish him as the leader or will he wait until right before the season starts?

Reactions: 1 person
I agree that it'll probably be Worley. However, my question is, will Butch announce this soon in order to give him the confidence that this is his team and establish him as the leader or will he wait until right before the season starts?

I think it will be a judgement call for CBJ. If the competition is healthy he will want it to continue.

Reactions: 1 person
Wow, guys ask a question and gets BS sarcastic answers.

Here's my take:

I think most on here believe Worley will be the starter because he's a senior and did pretty well at the Manning passing academy.

I hope he's made a lot of progress if he's going to start because he seemed to have a very slow almost telegraphed release last year and he seemed to have a week arm, under throwing most of the longer throws.

Truth is though, I don't think anyone knows for sure which way we go.

Nothing but smartarses around here...

OP it seems like we have this debate/argument every day here on VN so there will probably be more people chime in and harass you...

…but since you’re new to the conversation... Ultimately, we're not 100% sure who will start. I think it reasonable to assume Worley will get a chance to take the reins but will have a short leash with Dobbs waiting in the background.

Either way, it's an exciting time to be a Vol!

Reactions: 3 people
Thanks. Enjoy everyone's input. Regretted my 2nd comment as soon as I hit enter. Punishment taken.

I once posted the single question "Is it in yet?" regarding a commitment letter on signing day. The very next post was, "I bet you get that alot" followed by several "twss". Don't sweat it.

Reactions: 2 people
Maybe this has been discussed previously, but do we have any indication of who the starting QB will be this year??

There is some speculation that the QB that stands out this Fall Camp, as well as gives us the best opportunity to win......will be indicated to start. Imagine that

I once posted the single question "Is it in yet?" regarding a commitment letter on signing day. The very next post was, "I bet you get that alot" followed by several "twss". Don't sweat it.

Did she ever answer you? :)

Reports indicate that Peyton Manning will return for his senior season.

But seriously though, my bet is on Worley being the opening day starter.

This has not bee verified, but I heard we had a chance to sign Peyton Manning from the Denver Broncos..........it's only a rumor.

I wouldn't rule out a possible transfer coming in this fall and taking the job. Also look for a possible 24 yr old true freshman former minor league baseball player.

VN Store

Back