It's Almost Time Video

I don't post much but kudos on a great video. It gets your blood pumping. I'm so ready for the season to start.

lo6p.gif

Reactions: 6 people
Great job man. I really wish I knew how to do things like this. Is it a certain type of software?

Great job man. I really wish I knew how to do things like this. Is it a certain type of software?

I do my animations in Adobe After Effects, then all my video editing in Premier Pro... and Photoshop for all my graphics.

Just search YouTube and you can figure it out. It's really easy once you do. I've never spent more than an hour on a video, if I was a somewhat patient person I could probably make some awesome videos.

Reactions: 2 people
I do my animations in Adobe After Effects, then all my video editing in Premier Pro... and Photoshop for all my graphics.

Just search YouTube and you can figure it out. It's really easy once you do. I've never spent more than an hour on a video, if I was a somewhat patient person I could probably make some awesome videos.

It looks great. Now work on that avatar.:)

Reactions: 3 people

Get patient then, that is some good stuff right there and people love it...I know I do. Thanks for what you do!

VN Store

Back