UT/ALA WR/DB Size comparison

Volinmem

This is a follow up to the thread I posted earlier this week comparing the OL/DL lines. Again, all stays were taken from the official sites of each school. This compares the DB's and the WR's. I will do the TE's in another thread.
Note: ALA had 1 receiver listed that did not show his height, so I did not include him. Also, all secondary players are listed as DB's, there isn't a separate classification for CB's and Safeties.

WR - UT 6'2 198
WR - ALA 6'1 191

DB - UT 5'11 187
DB - ALA 6'0 192

There isn't much difference here in either category. I will do the RB's/LB's next. It might be a couple of days before I get it done, I'm pretty busy this week, but I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Reactions: 1 person
Just wondering if it would be easy to include their reported speeds as well? If its not easy to find then never mind, Kinda neat info though.

Just wondering if it would be easy to include their reported speeds as well? If its not easy to find then never mind, Kinda neat info though.

The speeds aren't listed, it would take some more research to find them. Maybe once things settle down a bit, I'll have time to research it. I'm pretty tied up this week, working 12 hr shifts, moving, and getting married next weekend.

The speeds aren't listed, it would take some more research to find them. Maybe once things settle down a bit, I'll have time to research it. I'm pretty tied up this week, working 12 hr shifts, moving, and getting married next weekend.

Congrats on getting married!

Reactions: 5 people

"pretty tied up" is putting it lightly. Congrats!

This is a follow up to the thread I posted earlier this week comparing the OL/DL lines. Again, all stays were taken from the official sites of each school. This compares the DB's and the WR's. I will do the TE's in another thread.
Note: ALA had 1 receiver listed that did not show his height, so I did not include him. Also, all secondary players are listed as DB's, there isn't a separate classification for CB's and Safeties.

WR - UT 6'2 198
WR - ALA 6'1 191

DB - UT 5'11 187
DB - ALA 6'0 192

There isn't much difference here in either category. I will do the RB's/LB's next. It might be a couple of days before I get it done, I'm pretty busy this week, but I'll get to it as soon as I can.

I hope/wish talent was/is as close. It it is, we my be OK this fall and I don't want to see the * rating for the last 3-4 years. I want the guys actually playing for us and them this Fall. A two deep comparison could be interesting.

Last edited:

Remember, if it has tits or wheels you've got trouble! Congrats and stock up on 5 Hour Energy. :hi:

VN Store

Back