Chris Low's Preseason Ballot

volgrad500

The Oracle of Orange
Low has us picked to finish 4th in the East, and the following order in the West.
WEST
1. Alabama
2. Auburn
3. Mississippi State
4. LSU
5. Ole Miss
6. Texas A&M
7 Arkansas

I'm curious as to where you would pick us to finish if we were in the West?

Low has us picked to finish 4th in the East, and the following order in the West.
WEST
1. Alabama
2. Auburn
3. Mississippi State
4. LSU
5. Ole Miss
6. Texas A&M
7 Arkansas

I'm curious as to where you would pick us to finish if we were in the West?

8th

Reactions: 6 people
This was his take on the east

EAST
1. South Carolina
2. Georgia
3. Florida
4. Tennessee
5. Missouri
6. Vanderbilt
7. Kentucky

Reactions: 1 person

EAST
1. South Carolina
2. Georgia
3. Florida
4. Tennessee
5. Missouri
6. Vanderbilt
7. Kentucky

Yep, that's how I see it too. I think we beat Mizzou this year and finish 6-6 at worst and 7-5 at best if we can sneak up on Ole Miss.

Reactions: 2 people
We would be right above Arkansas. The west is loaded. Our goal this year should be to beat Missouri in the east and finish 4th. It's not going to be easy, but it could happen.

I would pick us 5th ahead 0f Hogs and Texas AM, TEXAS AM has no more Johnny footballs to bail them out.

EAST
1. South Carolina
2. Georgia
3. Florida
4. Tennessee
5. Missouri
6. Vanderbilt
7. Kentucky

Sweet! Not 5th.
I believe Uf vs UT could be in race for third. I just hope muschump looses it and his mental issues gets the best of him vs UT.

Last edited:
There is just 1 sure victory on our schedule, with decent QB I don't see no reason we cant pull out 6 or 7 wins this year.:ermm:

Its the OL I am worried about and if the defense is fast enough to stop any mobile QBs we face. Worley and Dobbs have better recievers this season - having time to throw could be a problem - I guess the same as you though 6-7 wins and they better take Utah St and Ark St serious

We can finish 1st! We beat S. Carolina Georgia and Fla!! We put the smack down on the east this year! GBO! Realistically prob 2nd maybe 3rd!

If our lines gel fast and we get accurate passing we just might upset Fla and UGa and that would be a sweet step back to the top.

With all our freshman talent I won't be surprised if we play alot of 5 DB sets.

2nd year in the system and we should see more blitzing the QB too.

#RiseToTheTop...VFL..GBO!!!

I am not sure if Texas A&M will fix their defensive issues or not. However, Sumlin knows offense. The assumption that they will not be a good team without Johnny Football is a false one in my opinion. And while Johnny Football brought a lot of positives to the table, he brought some negatives as well.

I think Texas A&M is better than the Mississippi schools and going to College Station isn't going to be any fun for those who are going to have to make the trip.

JMO

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back