Neiko Creamer Quote

WilliamDuVOL

We're already traveling down a path to become the 'Old Tennessee', as Knoxville people would say. 'Old Tennessee,' the good old days. We're already headed toward that and I think we're just a catalyst to that. We add an extra insight just by adding the tradition and legacy to the class because that what has fueled Tennessee in the past, legacy.

I love this quote from him. This class is full of potential game changers and the best part is, they know it.

Reactions: 15 people
Another brother love brother....

269.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I have heard enough talk, I want results! It's almost time to put up or shut up for the Vols!! Come on Big Orange, y'all can do it!!

Reactions: 1 person
I just want a little less talk and a lot more action.

Tell us again about the embarrassment of riches we've been underachieving with these past few seasons?

Relax, the future is on it's way for us, some of it just is still in high school this year. We're going to be relevant again soon.

Reactions: 4 people
What a great story for these legacy guys to tell. How they helped return Tennessee back to the dominance their dads/uncles/brothers/cousins enjoyed. This is going to be an enjoyable ride.

Tell us again about the embarrassment of riches we've been underachieving with these past few seasons?

Relax, the future is on it's way for us, some of it just is still in high school this year. We're going to be relevant again soon.

I thought freshman weren't allowed to talk to the media.

I love this quote from him. This class is full of potential game changers and the best part is, they know it.

Love this group and can't wait to see them bring UT back to prominence where it belongs!

Having said that this year is going to be tough. The schedule is ridiculously tough to say the least. Build upon this year by having a winning season and win a bowl game, whatever both of those wind up being. 2015 UT will be competing for the East again. 2016 UT will be competing for the SEC and NC again. It will be at that point we can say we are back and I can't wait!

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

Not sure and it doesn't matter. They can play wherever. Just get them on the field.

Yeah pretty sure they will get on the field as they are ballers...no they can't play wherever, pretty sure they aren't needed on the lines....I was just curios and asking a question.

Yeah pretty sure they will get on the field as they are ballers...no they can't play wherever, pretty sure they aren't needed on the lines....I was just curios and asking a question.

I am not sure where Evan or Elliot will play. I thought they both played defense. Vic will be a good slot guy. I really like creamer at LB. Putting him next to Bates and in front of Kelly will be a sight to see. I mean seeing them on the field at their positions. Same team and go vols!!

VN Store

Back