Darrell Miller Commits

tennesseeduke

Tennessee added a much-needed piece to the 2015 class in Cedar Hills (Texas) defensive back Darrell Miller.

The 5-foot-10, 175-pounder committed to Tennessee over Boise State and others.

Miller is currently on campus and will provide an in-depth interview shortly.

Three-star junior cornerback Darrell Miller of Cedar Hill (Texas) High School is ranked the nation's No. 53 cornerback in the 247Sports Composite for the 2015 class.

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

Reactions: 8 people
boom.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
So 3 stars r boom?? I'm confused I thought at tn we only took 4 stars n above like bama..

Coach doesn't look at the stars, he selects the true ORANGE BLOODED players that will be kicking bamas and little nicky boys azz in the future, we are getting football players that will put TENNESSEE back to the top real soon.:lolabove:

Reactions: 4 people
Coach doesn't look at the stars, he selects the true ORANGE BLOODED players that will be kicking bamas and little nicky boys azz in the future, we are getting football players that will put TENNESSEE back to the top real soon.:lolabove:

We ain't bama.....and that is a good thing. Couldn't agree more. Can't stand the visor coach...but you don't necessarily have to have a team full of five stars to be national champs every year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Darrell Miller
 Cornerback
Cedar Hill, TX (Cedar Hill)
Ht: 5-10 | Wt: 175 | 40: 4.53
CLASS OF 2015
Rating 247Sports Rating Information
National
Pos
State

247Sports Composite Ranking
 0.8570
COMP 697
CB 55
TX 87

247Sports Player Ranking
 86

Hate to be that guy but I really hope he's faster than his listed Rivals 40 time. We don't need another 5'10" 4.7 guy trying to cover SEC receivers. I still have flashbacks of Burton running past Teague for a backbreaking touchdown a couple years ago. Flame away.

Reactions: 2 people
So 3 stars r boom?? I'm confused I thought at tn we only took 4 stars n above like bama..

3*'s are "Boom" because bUTch gets it! He takes players like Mosely at defensive back because he saw his talent and not based on what Rivals says.

3*'s are "Boom" because bUTch gets it! He takes players like Mosely at defensive back because he saw his talent and not based on what Rivals says.

3*s with great offer lists and great measurables are anyway. Early reports have Moseley performing well but let's see how he does on the field before we crown him all-SEC. All I'm saying is the top programs don't take too many projects or "diamonds in the rough". No coincidence Bama crushes it in recruiting AND on the field.

VN Store

Back