Brentwood Academy's Ryan Johnson commits to Tennessee (Class of 2016)

RockyTop411

6'5.5" 270lb. 247 Composite 4* offensive linemen. Butch gon' Butch. #5 Player in the state for next year's class. Nice to get back into the big 3 mid TN private schools. Go Vols.

Reactions: 19 people
At 6'5.5", 270 runs the 400m for the track team.....I'm guessing he has good feet.

I think there are more than "3" when you consider the western and eastern portions of the state.

For example, in Memphis you have Briarcrest and MUS which have produced several D1 players.

Not as familiar with the east, but I'm sure there are at least 1 or 2 private schools Butch would like to "own".

I think there are more than "3" when you consider the western and eastern portions of the state.

For example, in Memphis you have Briarcrest and MUS which have produced several D1 players.

Not as familiar with the east, but I'm sure there are at least 1 or 2 private schools Butch would like to "own".

Well yeah, but that's why I said mid TN Big 3. MUS of course, Webb, McCallie.

No other private schools in the state produce Division 1 talent like Brentwood Academy, Ensworth, or Montgomery Bell.

Reactions: 4 people

Briarcrest and Mus put out a good D1 player here and there but not to the extent of the 3 mentioned.

VN Store

Back