Vol fans ranked 13th most loyal

I would be very interested to hear a sound argument for the notion that there could be more loyal fans to any program that the ones that are still hanging through the longest losing slump of any top 10 program in history.

4 consecutive losing seasons and we still get 60,000+ to our spring game. We had more people at our "open practice" last year than Vandy's stadium can hold.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
I'm sorry to be a homer, but after the last 10 years that we've had, for anyone to say we aren't #1 is full of ****. We have the most loyal fans in the country

Reactions: 5 people
I don't understand that list at all.. They contradict themselves like crazy.

Vols are ABSOLUTELY top 5. Some grade A bullshi* in that article.

Definitely should be above UGA and Fl bandwagoners.

Have a hard time seeing Neb out crazying Bama fans too.

I would be very interested to hear a sound argument for the notion that there could be more loyal fans to any program that the ones that are still hanging through the longest losing slump of any top 10 program in history.

4 consecutive losing seasons and we still get 60,000+ to our spring game. We had more people at our "open practice" last year than Vandy's stadium can hold.

Exactly. :hi: :good!:

I'll use this thread as another opportunity to say that lists suck. They are a lazy, uninspired and overused online format to put a column together. Ultimately, they amount to nothing more than one person's opinion which is usually based on either ambiguous or completely unstated criteria (such as in this case) and are subject to bias based on the fan base the writer has anticipated reaching... *Rant Over*...Having said the above, our attendance numbers speak for themselves in light of our team's all time low point the last six seasons. Regardless of how bad we get, there will never be apathy for Tennessee football.

Reactions: 1 person
Just because we dont poison trees and sabatoge stadiums doesnt mean we aren't loyal. Just more classy :cool:

Reactions: 4 people
Id have to say were solidly in the top 8 with

texas
bama
notre dame
michigan
ohio state
penn state
nebraska

Oh look Alabama is #2 on the list. Who'd a thought. How could you not be loyal when your team is on top? Our fans are just as loyal after several losing seasons. Smh

Reactions: 3 people
I don't know how UT isn't in the top ten, thanks Mike Hamilton for destroying our program!

VN Store

Back