Has anyone watched the interviews of our Legacy Freshman?

Dickel#12Vol

bUTch
I became very excited,, they are all after one common goal, to work hard in improving their individual play and getting Tennessee back on top. I was most impressed with Vic Wharton,, he will be a true leader of the team SOON....

Reactions: 1 person
I became very excited,, they are all after one common goal, to work hard in improving their individual play and getting Tennessee back on top. I was most impressed with Vic Wharton,, he will be a true leader of the team SOON....

Talk is cheap, I want action! I hope this class puts UT football back on the map and in four years they leave UT with at least an SEC Championship ring.

Yes! I like Creamer at LB and that berry will wear the Inky 29! Can't wait to see them on the field! Go Vols!!

Talk is cheap, I want action! I hope this class puts UT football back on the map and in four years they leave UT with at least an SEC Championship ring.

In 4 years they will leave with something bigger than a SEC CHAMPIONSHIP, they will leave with a National Championship RING.:clapping:

Although talk is cheap.....I was super impressed with these kids. They are proud to represent and are fired up to get us back.

Reactions: 5 people
They seem like such a decent bunch of kids, very classy. These are the types of kids that Butch should continue to go after. Not to mention how talented the group is.

Has anyone watched the interviews of our Legacy Freshman?
I became very excited....

OK, this might not be the site you were thinking it is.

They all represent well. I was surprized when Bates said he was up to 232. He doesn't look that big.

Yes, they're ready to kick some ass!

In 4 years they will leave with something bigger than a SEC CHAMPIONSHIP, they will leave with a National Championship RING.:clapping:

That is all very possible but they need to be careful of (1) injuries (2) bUTch leaving for a different job (3) Staying clear of the NCAA

I'd prefer more than one myself.

And a National Championship has a nice ring to it as well.

10385565_676385619083409_5260652111907147715_n.jpg

A Legacy Realized - UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics

Reactions: 2 people
At least they didn't go on a hike. Seemed like a good idea at the time. In retrospect, it just feels kinda broke-backey since Dooley led it.

Is it just me and my pie-in-the-sky hopes that we have a great season, or does it feel, as outsiders looking in at this team, that they're about 1000 times closer to each other as friends and teammates than the teams we've fielded the last 5-6 years?

Btw that's a great pic, but... that carpet... has gotta go.

At least Butch (or somebody) put a decent couch in. At first all of the furniture was hideous like that footstool (from what I could tell from pictures). I read somewhere that Dooley had his hands in every aspect of the new facility and I wouldn't doubt if the s**t furniture was his idea; dude was feckless in all aspects of everything except talking which works for lawyers but not football coaches. Little things add up.

The boys seem to be bonding

The boys are bonding

The boys in the picture look like they are bonding

The bond between these young men appears to be growing

What 80's Arcade style video game is that in the background? All I can see is a power T on it.

VN Store

Back