Utah State game will be televised

On the SEC Network.

pWZ-hg.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
Lol, That's why no one likes you goat lovers in the FF. I had read some posters asking if it would be on TV.

Reactions: 4 people
In other news...."College Football fan continually harasses Cable Company daily"
(is there a VN bail fund available??)

Lol, That's why no one likes you goat lovers in the FF. I had read some posters asking if it would be on TV.

It's been on UTs website for a month or two, Butch Jones has made multiple comments in media and twitter about opening on the SEC Network, there were threads about opening on a Sunday to accommodate it, and there have been multi threads thus week about which cable providers will have SECN to watch it.

Not being mean and don't care you started a thread but these "questioning posters" had internet access and could easily go to UTSports.

Most responding negatively don't believe it needs a thread bc it's been out for months and has had multiple threads directly or indirectly addressing it.

Nice of you to take the snob and name calling road...

Reactions: 5 people

It's old news. Doesn't mean you can't start a thread about it. Also doesn't mean anyone is a "goat lover" for pointing out this has been discussed repeatedly. :hi:

Big news about the Comcast agreement today though.

It's been on UTs website for a month or two, Butch Jones has made multiple comments in media and twitter about opening on the SEC Network, there were threads about opening on a Sunday to accommodate it, and there have been multi threads thus week about which cable providers will have SECN to watch it.

Not being mean and don't care you started a thread but these "questioning posters" had internet access and could easily go to UTSports.

Most responding negatively don't believe it needs a thread bc it's been out for months and has had multiple threads directly or indirectly addressing it.

Nice of you to take the snob and name calling road...

"Those" people may not know that. Those people may not read every post. Name calling? If no one can take sarcasm in goat lovers then good riddance. The FF is a crazy place though. It may have be rehashed a loooot but I would rather read this over and over instead of the "we gon Guh undageted" threads.

I signed up for Dish a couple weeks ago just because I knew the SEC network was a sure thing with them.

"Those" people may not know that. Those people may not read every post. Name calling? If no one can take sarcasm in goat lovers then good riddance. The FF is a crazy place though. It may have be rehashed a loooot but I would rather read this over and over instead of the "we gon Guh undageted" threads.

As previously said "those people" could be responded to within the thread they asked. People in the recruiting forum always go off on people in the football forum for starting redundant threads like "why didn't you check such and such'a recruiting thread, it's already in there." And now a recruiting thread acolyte gets sarcastic comments from the other side.

I find it a little ironic and funny, what I don't get is calling people names. Whether sarcasm or not it is name calling and against board rules and you were even admonished, although subtly, by the board developer. The other guys made jokes/sarcasm in general.

Again, I don't care you made the thread. It's a rehash, they are all on here all the time. If you truly started in the interest of trying to help the uninformed out, good for you and just make some jokes and go on and laugh at your own expense.

Just don't get the name calling, but maybe I don't get the joke.

Carry on. No big deal

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back