Vols Historical information (1982)

vols-1

I am looking for a copy of the 1982 Tennessee vs Kentucky game day program. This is the one program that I can't seem to find in UT's digital library. Also looking for the 1982 TN vs Ole Miss video.
Thanks,

I am looking for a copy of the 1982 Tennessee vs Kentucky game day program. This is the one program that I can't seem to find in UT's digital library. Also looking for the 1982 TN vs Ole Miss video.
Thanks,

How are you accessing the others in UT's digital library? Just curious as it might be fun to peruse sometime.

Was at the 1981 Ole Miss game... I remember the stands rocking... Reggie Reggie Reggie

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

I looked though it about a year ago and saw they did not have the program from the 1999 Auburn game or the spring preview. I had the program from that game and the spring preview, so I contacted UT. They asked me if I could send them the both so they could copy them and have them in their collection. I sent them to UT and they had them about 2 weeks and sent them back with a very nice thank you letter that I had framed. They even posted my name as the person who contributed/donated the program and spring preview.
If anyone has a program that UT doesn't have in their collection, then by all means send it to them so they can copy it. It only cost p&h and they only have it about 2 weeks before they send it back to you. You would be surprised at some of the ones they are missing. GBO!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I looked though it about a year ago and saw they did not have the program from the 1999 Auburn game or the spring preview. I had the program from that game and the spring preview, so I contacted UT. They asked me if I could send them the both so they could copy them and have them in their collection. I sent them to UT and they had them about 2 weeks and sent them back with a very nice thank you letter that I had framed. They even posted my name as the person who contributed/donated the program and spring preview.
If anyone has a program that UT doesn't have in their collection, then by all means send it to them so they can copy it. It only cost p&h and they only have it about 2 weeks before they send it back to you. You would be surprised at some of the ones they are missing. GBO!!!

Nice. Yeah, I'm surprised they didn't have copies for all of them stashed away somewhere.

VN Store

Back