Saban on UT/Kiffin

We don't like him because he came here, stirred up a buncha $h!t and then left us with the mess in the middle of the night - putting us in the position to hire a loser like Dooley.

Reactions: 114 people
We got one win that year due to his coaching. And lost ucla and auburn due to it.
Hamburger thief runs a reverse or punt to auburn 35 on first drive. Crowd is crazy loud. Then kiffin calls for crompton to throw 2 in the dirt and one in the stands. We miss a fg and the game is already over.

Reactions: 7 people
At the time he left that was the case. Now after watching him coach at USC, not so much. I have no feelings for Kiffin one way or the other on a personal level.

I am however very happy he left now that we have Butch. I just wish that we didn't have to go through three years of Dooley to get him.

Reactions: 13 people
We don't like him because he came here, stirred up a buncha $h!t and then left us with the mess in the middle of the night - putting us in the position to hire a loser like Dooley.

In all fairness, Kevin Sumlin was interviewed and turned down in favor of Derek Dooley. Lane Kiffin leaving started the fire. Hiring Derek Dooley to replace him added gasoline to that fire.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 15 people

I dislike Kiffin for several reasons, but hiring Dooley is squarely on our shoulders, not his.

Reactions: 7 people
Whatever Midget
Kiffin leaving his "bought in players" in the middle of the night doesn't mean anything (in a Patrino kind of way).
Kiffin destroying recruiting when he left doesn't mean anything,
Kiffin leading us to scramble to hire Dooley, which brought our program to lows not seen in many decades, didn't bother anyone.
Nick Saban really knows what he's talking about..... what a effing joke
Karma is going to be Bit**, and no better than Kiffin to help Saban retire never winning another Iron bowl or NC again.

Reactions: 8 people
In all fairness, Kevin Sumlin was interviewed and turned down in favor of Derek Dooley. Lane Kiffin leaving started the fire. Hiring Derek Dooley to replace him added gasoline to that fire.

The only reason he was hired was, he was the 5th choice, plus his last name, thought we might get lucky we rolled the dice and lost the ffffffffffffffffffffffing FARM.:eek:hmy:

Reactions: 1 person

It's more than that with sumlin. He would've kiffin'd us. His roots are Oklahoma and Texas and he was always going back there and will never leave unless he has to.

If the train keeps rolling Kiffin could end up being their HC. Sabans no spring chicken ..

Nick will be singing a different tune when Kiffin crashes a car loaded with co-eds in the middle of the night.

Reactions: 2 people
Saban doesn't mention that Kiffin managed to put us on probation in only one season on the job. No mention of pimping Lacey Pearl Earps to Bryce Brown as detailed in Armen Keteyian's book or about the illegal recruitment of Lache Seastrunk in the Willie Lyles scandal. No mention of calling our mid-term enrollees with Ed Orgeron. He is taking an oversimplified view that you would expect him to take. Tennessee fans have plenty of reasons to dislike Lane Kiffin which have nothing to do with him leaving for USC.

Reactions: 12 people
With a few nfl picks and Eric berry on D, I hope not. Worst part was me telling the wife a great road trip would be to Oxford. It felt like 100 degrees and nobody on the fieldb or sideline gave a flip that day.

Well, in all fairness, they were hungry.
After all the players were having to rob people for their half-eaten cheese burgers.
Ain't nobody got time for that !

Really shocked at Lil Nicky hiring him....I mean Kiffin took a roster of the same level of Bama athletes nearly that Pete left him...had one ok season and the rest was just ughhhhh.

With that being said.....glad he hired him. It was one bad OC hire that wrecked Phil....hope this dismantles Bama from the inside out too. Kiffin must have gave him a lifetime serving of Popeye's Chicken or something :dunno:
annoying-littlenicky-431.jpg

The only reason he was hired was, he was the 5th choice, plus his last name, thought we might get lucky we rolled the dice and lost the ffffffffffffffffffffffing FARM.:eek:hmy:

I would say Fulmer's half a*sed recruiting his last few years started the fire. Kiffin was the Gas and Dooley was the explosion.

Butch is rebuilding from the destruction all three had a hand in making .

VN Store

Back