Mike Detillier on Justin Worley....

KBVol

.... at Manning Passing Academy. Said he was very impressed with Worley's great accuracy and confidence. Said he stood out and caught his eye. Said he's "not the flamethrower" in terms of armstrength, but that he was incredibly accurate. Said his body balance stood out and that he thought he threw the football so much more confidently and on balance. Dramatically improved and different from what he saw last year. Tifwiw.

Reactions: 33 people
I really hope Worley steps up and becomes "the man" we need him to be. Sounds like he has been working his tail off to get better since last season.

Reactions: 1 person
I know it was just the Orange and White game, but I really saw improvements to his game even then. His long scramble was as impressive on his part as it was concerning for the defense.

We would have gone bowling had he stayed healthy. I think he will be a great game manager this year.

Reactions: 9 people
Look at the turnaround Crompdaddy had in his senior season. There's no reason that Worley can't have the same.

What does a professional CFB and NFL draft analyst know?

Hasn't he seen what all the coolguy armchair guys have said about Worley?

Reactions: 8 people
I didn't believe my wife when she said she was leaving me over my obsession with the Monkees...

...and then I saw her face.

Reactions: 12 people
Good coaching can do wonders

Yeah, Jim Chaney really sucks as an OC. :ermm:

I'd say Worley's improvements are mostly due to maturity and the desire to get better.

Look at the turnaround Crompdaddy had in his senior season. There's no reason that Worley can't have the same.

See Jim Chaney.

From what we've heard this offseason, he's putting in the work. I think he'll build on how he finished last season (before his injury) and continue to improve. And with the great targets he has this season, I'm not Worlied.... Well, I am worried a little bit, but I think he'll have a solid Senior season!

Standing still and being accurate is one thing. However, with a new O Line and brutal defense to face week after week, can Worley be accurate on the run? If not, can either of the two QBs fill that position?

VN Store

Back