SEC Media Question - Loss of Peterman

DrDave

Coach Jones was asked:

Talk about your quarterback competition, where you're at, how you see that shaking out, your loss of Peterman.

What is the "loss of Peterman" about. CBJ didn't respond to that part of the question.

He didn't respond because he didn't want to call the guy out for not doing his homework. He meant to say Ferguson. Nothing wrong with Peterman

Reactions: 10 people
I've mentioned this before, but even to this day, every time I see Peterman's name, I hear it in Lawrence's voice from Office Space.... "Hey Peter, man, check out channel 9, check out this chick."

Reactions: 9 people
Butch does a very good job of not disrespecting people or making people look bad, even when given the opportunity to do so.

Reactions: 5 people
Butch does a very good job of not disrespecting people or making people look bad, even when given the opportunity to do so.

He really does. I was waiting on him to say it was ferguson, but he didn't. Just goes to show how much all these guys making predictions on us even know.

Reactions: 1 person
Instead of the bucket hat, we'll have the urban sombrero

164379_urban_sombrero.png

Reactions: 2 people
Coach Jones was asked:

Talk about your quarterback competition, where you're at, how you see that shaking out, your loss of Peterman.

What is the "loss of Peterman" about. CBJ didn't respond to that part of the question.

Was it Bob Kesling that asked?

Reactions: 2 people
I've mentioned this before, but even to this day, every time I see Peterman's name, I hear it in Lawrence's voice from Office Space.... "Hey Peter, man, check out channel 9, check out this chick."

F&*%#@g A, man.

Lawrence has so many good quotes in that movie.

My favorite was his answer to "does anyone at your work ever ask you if you're having a case of the Mondays?" Classic!

He didn't respond because he didn't want to call the guy out for not doing his homework. He meant to say Ferguson. Nothing wrong with Peterman

More class from Jones. Also did anyone else catch Jesse Palmer including Ferguson in his list of potential starting QBs for UT! Another "DO YOUR HOMEWORK" moment from these clowns!

Coach Jones was asked:

Dude misspoke. Meant to say Ferguson.

VN Store

Back