Is Butch Over Paid

So far he's earning it, especially considering what Doofus left him to work with

Reactions: 6 people
At this point, I would agree. No results on the field to back up the pay scale.

This would make sense if he had more talent to work with last year than he did, and an easier schedule would've helped, too. So, given his circumstances and his recruiting success so far, no, he isn't overpaid.

Reactions: 7 people

Absurd. You don't offer a contract based on what you think the results will be in year one. If that's the case, Saban was overpaid in his first year at Bama too.

Reactions: 11 people

Ok, I'll bite. A quality win over USCjr, bringing back that UT feeling that was missing from the program, making UT relevant and a special place for fans and recruits, and then having quality recruits (on paper) sign with UT. I would say he's earning his money thus far. Plus if he adds on with winning seasons,I say give him a raise

This would make sense if he had more talent to work with last year than he did, and an easier schedule would've helped, too. So, given his circumstances and his recruiting success so far, no, he isn't overpaid.

Still waiting for the results to carry over to the play on the field. Things can look good on paper but they might not materialize.

Reactions: 1 person
Absurd. You don't offer a contract based on what you think the results will be in year one. If that's the case, Saban was overpaid in his first year at Bama too.

A positive comment from Fade?

200.gif

Reactions: 9 people
Well, seems some have settled with mediocrity again. 3.2 million a year.........you need to bring some results.

Reactions: 3 people
Ok, I'll bite. A quality win over USCjr, bringing back that UT feeling that was missing from the program, making UT relevant and a special place for fans and recruits, and then having quality recruits (on paper) sign with UT. I would say he's earning his money thus far. Plus if he adds on with winning seasons,I say give him a raise

Should have beat Fla and Ga! Then you would have a more valid arguement!

Well, seems some have settled with mediocrity again. 3.2 million a year.........you need to bring some results.

He doesn't make that. They were too lazy to figure out that the 3.2 figure includes what we had to pay Cicny to get him out of his contract.

Reactions: 1 person
Still waiting for the results to carry over to the play on the field. Things can look good on paper but they might not materialize.

STILL waiting?? After ONE WHOLE season? I nominate you for fan of the decade for supporting CBJ for all these year.:tease2:

Reactions: 5 people
It's a full time job and coach Jones is putting in the time. Tennessee has a man that day in and day out "gives'em a good one today". We will rise to the top.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back