New CFB Playoff Trophy Unveiled

1405351484000-Bsg2aFbCAAI4VSV.jpg

For the lazy.

Reactions: 4 people
It's like they crossed a tube of lipstick with a metal vagina then threw it on a pedestal. What the hell, NCAA? That thing is a huge step down.

The NCAA could give us a laser engraved wooden paddle that has "National Champions" on it and I would be okay with it. Winning is all that matters.

Reactions: 1 person
From what I understand, the reason we switched is because the crystal ball belonged to the BCS and with the playoff system, it's a different system and thus copyright/trademark laws forced the new trophy. Someone else correct me if I'm wrong. I know you will.

From what I understand, the reason we switched is because the crystal ball belonged to the BCS and with the playoff system, it's a different system and thus copyright/trademark laws forced the new trophy. Someone else correct me if I'm wrong. I know you will.
The crystal football belongs to the AFCA (American Football Coaches Association), so it will still be awarded (to the winners of the Coaches' Poll). It just won't be done on the podium immediately after the game.

Reactions: 2 people
At 65 lbs, hoisting it over your head in celebration could be downright dangerous.

VN Store

Back