Utah State WR pt.2

RiseToTheTop

Just wanted to inform you guys on some news regarding our opponent USU. Another USU player was arrested. Just like JoJo Natson last time, it was another starting WR. Ronald Butler was arrested for DUI. This incident on top of Natsons arrest and all of their attrition from last year is not a good look for them right now.

Reactions: 1 person
Just wanted to inform you guys on some news regarding our opponent USU. Another USU player was arrested. Just like JoJo Natson last time, it was another starting WR. Ronald Butler was arrested for DUI. This incident on top of Natsons arrest and all of their attrition from last year is not a good look for them right now.

43652012.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
I'd rather we beat them at full strength. Our boys need the learning curve thrown at them, not gradually increased.

So you're saying there's a chance...

Seriously, I don't think we need a bunch of help to get by Utah State. Now, if bama players could just continue to get arrested we'd have something worth celebrating

Last edited:
I'd rather we beat them at full strength. Our boys need the learning curve thrown at them, not gradually increased.
Until everyone is developed and young talent gets experienced...I will gladly take all of the advantages until we get full speed. I think getting to a bowl is very important to recruiting,confidence and extra practices for the future.

Reactions: 16 people
I dont give AF about anything utah state! We are UT and we going to get in that a#@ in neyland regardless who comes to play! CANT WAIT!!!!

Reactions: 1 person

Bob Stoops will bail the dude out and sign him. :loco:

We don't need arrests to beat USU. I would rather not hear, "It would have been a whole different ballgame if we'd had ________", after getting pounded by 21 pts. USU, please bail them out, suit them up, and put them on the field. We look forward to seeing you and the fans in Knoxville. Travel safely and enjoy the trip.

Amen and amen...

Do we know if either or both of them are actually suspended? I've got a Bama fan that is all over me about that game, and would love to take the spread against him if they are two starters down.

Do we know if either or both of them are actually suspended? I've got a Bama fan that is all over me about that game, and would love to take the spread against him if they are two starters down.

Neither one has yet gone to a judge. We had a player last year booked for a DUI, but charges were dropped after the case was reviewed. I'm guessing discipline will wait until official judgments are made. I'll update ya'll as soon as I know.

Neither one has yet gone to a judge. We had a player last year booked for a DUI, but charges were dropped after the case was reviewed. I'm guessing discipline will wait until official judgments are made. I'll update ya'll as soon as I know.

Thx for the info, martigan. Great name btw. Willow is the ish!

VN Store

Back