Air-It-Out Competition

volnal

Justin made it to the final round in the Iberiabank Air it Out quarterback challenge tonight at the MPA hosted at Nicholls State in La. Justin finished 3rd out of 40 starting QB's across the country. Thanks for representing the university with class Justin!

Reactions: 25 people
Justin made it to the final round in the Iberiabank Air it Out quarterback challenge tonight at the MPA hosted at Nicholls State in La. Justin finished 3rd out of 40 starting QB's across the country. Thanks for representing the university with class Justin!

I honestly believe that Worley will have a pretty good year with the weapons around him now.

Reactions: 12 people
So, Air-It-Out Competition has nothing to do with all the dudes sitting around the tailgate after consuming a couple cases of beer and 10 pounds of Brats?

Reactions: 2 people
I've always liked Justin. The kid has been through a lot and still gives his best. I honestly believe Butch and company will have the same improving influence on him in confidence as they did palardy.

Reactions: 7 people
Hope he does well all year! Would it be illegal to have our WR's ride in golf carts, is that an unfair advantage?

Reactions: 1 person
Worley deserves to have a great year in his final season. Him and North are gonna be a deadly combo imo

JW has a humble, blue-collar type attitude that will represent us well. And if he doesn't get the opportunity to represent us, he will be classy in the way he carries himself. I pulled for him last year and will continue to this year. VFL

Reactions: 5 people
I wouldn't read too much into this. Apparently the contest was to hit 3-4 moving golf carts and that was it. It sounded like a fun thing to do for charity etc... but wasn't a true skills competition from what I read.

Still it is good to see Worley get some positive reinforcement and build his confidence going into the season. He has had a hard road going through so many coordinators and head coaches. Through it all he has shown good character and attitude. He hasn't shied away from competition. Let's hope it all pays off for him this year. He deserves to have some good things happen for him.

Reactions: 3 people
I wouldn't read too much into this. Apparently the contest was to hit 3-4 moving golf carts and that was it. It sounded like a fun thing to do for charity etc... but wasn't a true skills competition from what I read.

Still it is good to see Worley get some positive reinforcement and build his confidence going into the season. He has had a hard road going through so many coordinators and head coaches. Through it all he has shown good character and attitude. He hasn't shied away from competition. Let's hope it all pays off for him this year. He deserves to have some good things happen for him.

Regardless of what it was, Worley made passes guys like Mariota and Petty could not.

Reactions: 17 people

I'm with you it will be a great confidence booster. Any practice he can get throwing is great. I don't care who it is someone has the perform here in a couple of weeks.

I really feel like Worley would have been an all-sec QB and a draft pick if he would have had a small amount of coaching consistency.

If he would have had the same QB coach/OC the entire time he was here..We would not be having a QB battle right now.

Reactions: 1 person
Worley will be fine. I really think he will lock it down this season, no problem. He showed flashes of consistency last year. Just gotta stay healthy.

Reactions: 3 people
But Worley sucks and will never amount to anything. /sarcasm off

I hope whoever the QB is has a great yr. But it is different throwing at golfcarts and targets than having 300 lineman running straight at you and having less than 2 seconds to make a correct read then complete it. I hope like hell the QB guru that worked with Worley and Dobbs helped them to become better QB's. Guys getting open wasn't the problem for Worley. He had guys running open downfield often and either couldn't get it to them or wasn't accurate enough to complete it to them.With good QB play we should have a pretty good offense.

VN Store

Back