Tyler Bray 6/14/14

I have my doudts that he will be on the roster this season UNLESS they put Murray on the P-U-P for the season.

He was able to beat the former Iowa q.b. out for the 3rd q.b.slot last year but Murray is not a free agent signee like the former Iowa q.b. is. Murray is a draftee.

Daniels knows the system, even though he has physical limitations. Murray was a draft selection, so they likely won't cut him, so Bray seems to be the odd man out, unless he can be head and shoulders better than Daniels in pre season. He has the physical characteristics. He just needs to get better in the other areas.

Reactions: 2 people
Wasted so many weapons at TN.

His legacy with forever be... losing to UK. Way to go bro. Not much throat slashing there aye?

Reactions: 1 person
Bray is going to play in the NFL-PERIOD. He has finally grown up and I dont give a rats ass what other people think about him- he has MORE potential and talent in his pinkie than A Murray has in his whole body - Murray had consistent coaches and even if you do not like Richt, Murray had the luxury of running the same system -Murray won't be able to sniff Bray's jock strap.

Reactions: 7 people
Bray is going to play in the NFL-PERIOD. He has finally grown up and I dont give a rats ass what other people think about him- he has MORE potential and talent in his pinkie than A Murray has in his whole body - Murray had consistent coaches and even if you do not like Richt, Murray had the luxury of running the same system -Murray won't be able to sniff Bray's jock strap.

Is that you Tyler?

Reactions: 3 people
Say what you want but Bray did his job when he was here. He just had a horrible head coach and no defense, he lit Georgia up but it sucks when you put together a good drive with a TD and then the other team scores in 2 plays. If Wilcox had stayed Bray would have had some good wins and I'm sure that would have gave him a good attitude but the down fall to the wins would have been Dooley still being here. Let's just root for him to make it in the NFL.

Reactions: 6 people

Very good points! I don't see Murray NOT making the team, so Bray needs to beat out Chase Daniels.

He needs to do what Manning did to Brandon Stewart and out work him in the off season. When Chase Daniels is spending time with his family, Bray needs to be at work. When Chase Daniels is sleeping late, Bray needs to be at work and let the coaching staff see him at work.

Get the 1st string receivers out there and throw to them.

If Bray shows that he can be a reliable 2nd stringer and is capable of winning games if needed, then he will win the job. Chase Daniels gets $10,000,000 for 3 years; whereas Bray gets $1,495 for 3 years. IF I am a G.M., and Daniels is just slightly better than Bray, then I cut Daniels and save the money on the salary cap. Bray has more upside than Chase Daniels.......

He has to beat out Daniels or close the gap ALOT before early August.

Say what you want but Bray did his job when he was here. He just had a horrible head coach and no defense, he lit Georgia up but it sucks when you put together a good drive with a TD and then the other team scores in 2 plays. If Wilcox had stayed Bray would have had some good wins and I'm sure that would have gave him a good attitude but the down fall to the wins would have been Dooley still being here. Let's just root for him to make it in the NFL.

I guess it's the same argument we've had about Bray for years. The QB of a major program ought to be the leader of the team and Bray displayed no leadership skills or interest in bring a leader.Blame it on others all you want, but leaders figure out how to lead despite the circumstances. He was never mature enough to do that.
I hope he truly has grown up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Very good points! I don't see Murray NOT making the team, so Bray needs to beat out Chase Daniels.

He needs to do what Manning did to Brandon Stewart and out work him in the off season. When Chase Daniels is spending time with his family, Bray needs to be at work. When Chase Daniels is sleeping late, Bray needs to be at work and let the coaching staff see him at work.

If Bray shows that he can be a reliable 2nd stringer and is capable of winning games if needed, then he will win the job. Chase Daniels gets $10,000,000 for 3 years; whereas Bray gets $1,495 for 3 years. IF I am a G.M., and Daniels is just slightly better than Bray, then I cut Daniels and save the money on the salary cap. Bray has more upside than Chase Daniels.......

The NFL minimum salary is like 375k.

If Bray has grown, matured, knows the O and can read The D then I'd say they will cut Daniels. From a money stand point they would save 7 mil that they could use on other players.

Last edited:
Wasted so many weapons at TN.

His legacy with forever be... losing to UK. Way to go bro. Not much throat slashing there aye?

I will go to my grave thinking Bray played bad on purpose, just to get back at DOOLS, and if he did, then that's all I need to know about him.:ermm:

Reactions: 2 people

Neither one is worth a damn in my opinion. Too bad they can't cut them both. One will have to stay, for at least another year.

VN Store

Back