McKenzie vs Bama oline commit

Got slammed on his ass by Mckenzie! Can not wait to see this kid in Orange on saturday

Hope bammer's commit get use to that cause he's got 4 more yrs of getting his ass handed to him!

Welcome aboard Kahlil! I cannot wait to see you play!

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

Reactions: 12 people
Did anyone hear him say "roll tide" the rep right after he got owned? He stood his ground better, but still got pushed back and K-Mac had one arm on him. Alabama kid acted like he pancaked him or something.

Reactions: 1 person
Did anyone hear him say "roll tide" the rep right after he got owned? He stood his ground better, but still got pushed back and K-Mac had one arm on him. Alabama kid acted like he pancaked him or something.

Yeah he was holding onto KM for dear life....then starts yelling that junk.....kid got powned....KM didn't have to say anything cuz he delivered this message...

hAED41712

Reactions: 3 people
Did he say roll tide or my azz just got rolled.:)

Reactions: 2 people
Pettibon was holding like hell on the last rep and still got pushed 8 yards straight back. Then he proceeded to start yelling like an idiot like he had done something special

I hope GOD let me live long enough to see K-MAC roll over his azz in a real game, I am already pissed off.:banghead2: I hate them BUMMERS, cant wait to see our future Vols tear some heads off and show it to them before they die. GO VOLS BUCK BAMA :banghead2:Before someone pulls out some kind of card out I used the word DIE in a phrase, not really kill, just bleed a little, I still hate bummer.:banghead2:

Reactions: 4 people
:pepper::pepper:your bammer and little nick's day is coming to an end and the thing is you know it :birgits_giggle::birgits_giggle:

I guess when you have had to watch a rival dominate your team and win NCs you find excitement in things like practice reps.

I guess when you are a douche you find excitement in going to a rival team's message board to talk smack and defend your boy who looks to be a dead man walking for 3 years.

Reactions: 11 people
I guess when you are a douche you find excitement in going to a rival team's message board to talk smack and defend your boy who looks to be a dead man walking for 3 years.

I guess he didn't like watching his bama boy getting dominated by a TN kid on national tv. I cant stand trolls!

VN Store

Back