Would CBJ ever go to Michigan?

Dougie_D

I don't like it, but the reality is if Butch can turnover TN to become a SEC Championship contender, he will get looks from other schools.

I see Michigan or Michigan State, the only schools he would bolt too.

Michigan may be looking for a new coach in 2015.

Am I delusional or do other Vol fans fear the same thing?

jRYJN.gif

Reactions: 22 people
It takes talent to pull off the double feat of being incredibly optimistic (Butch turning UT into a conference title contender) and apocalyptically pessimistic (Butch would leave UT in the lurch).

I'm impressed, OP.

Reactions: 24 people
It takes talent to pull off the double feat of being incredibly optimistic (Butch turning UT into a conference title contender) and apocalyptically pessimistic (Butch would leave UT in the lurch).

I'm impressed, OP.

Some of us in the fan base have such battered wife syndrome conflated with fear of abandonment.

"We finally have a coach that treats us right!"
"Oh no he's going to leave us!"

Reactions: 3 people
I don't like it, but the reality is if Butch can turnover TN to become a SEC Championship contender, he will get looks from other schools.

I see Michigan or Michigan State, the only schools he would bolt too.

Michigan may be looking for a new coach in 2015.

Am I delusional or do other Vol fans fear the same thing?

You've lost your damn mind dude.

Reactions: 4 people
Why would a coach invest years of their time to build a successful program and then leave it right when it gets going? As much as I would have loved to see him go somewhere else, I think everybody knew Saban wasnt giving up his legacy at Alabama to go start over at a mediocre Texas program, compared to where they usually are. Butch isnt going anywhere unless he just doesnt win games and we have to fire him.

I think it's in his contract that if he ever leaves (excluding NCAA investigation or losing), that he must choose between (A) dress in a 10 pt. deer outfit and be turned loose in the woods on the opening day of deer season, (B) tar and feathered, (C) teach kindergarten for 2 years, (D) get a UT tattoo on his forehead, or (E) 2 week homeless vacation with Kiffin in front of Neyland Stadium. Then and only then can he drag himself naked and humiliated to board the plane for his next job.

Reactions: 1 person
If Butch saw the Kahlil McKenzie recruiting thread he'd bolt for Michigan in a heartbeat.

I'm impressed, OP.
Irony.....3 consecutive NC's, then 1 second later(AU).....off to Texas in the lurch.
I love Irony

VN Store

Back