Anyone pick up their Utah State tickets yet?

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
Just got the e-mail from UTTix with a promo code. I got lower level end zone for $45 per ticket. Went ahead and grabbed 4. Anyone else get this?

I can only afford the time and money to attend 1 game (sometimes 2 games) per year so I'm picky when it comes to where I'm sitting in Neyland. Right now, my gf and I are wanting to sit in section Q for a reasonable price. UTTIX doesn't have any tix available in that section or any on the sidelines. Stubhub and Vividseat prices are very high right now. I'm going to wait until August before I pull the trigger on some tickets.

I can only afford the time and money to attend 1 game (sometimes 2 games) per year so I'm picky when it comes to where I'm sitting in Neyland. Right now, my gf and I are wanting to sit in section Q for a reasonable price. UTTIX doesn't have any tix available in that section or any on the sidelines. Stubhub and Vividseat prices are very high right now. I'm going to wait until August before I pull the trigger on some tickets.

Yeah I was checking out those sites the other night. Super expensive. Secseats seemed to be cheaper but they charge a service fee of over $100 for the four tickets I wanted.

Yeah I was checking out those sites the other night. Super expensive. Secseats seemed to be cheaper but they charge a service fee of over $100 for the four tickets I wanted.

I like the ability of being able to buy the 3 game package on top of the fact that the promo code allows me to purchase tickets a week before everyone can, but the selection is just bad. QQ wouldn't be too bad, but I'd rather spend my money on a good seat on the sidelines to 1 game than for 3 games sitting in the upper bowl underneath the jumbotron

3 game package, got seats in P

Going to Utah State, Florida, and Mizzou for 170 bucks plus fees.

Love it. Pretty dang affordable.

Yeah, went ahead and snagged 4. Not bad seats either, I got section k row 40 for $45 each.

Got my Bama, Ky, Missouri all in k & l sections .......... Heck yea, be there kicking some behinds

Where do you guys get these promo deals?
Also I am looking to get a ticket to the UF game and would like to know where I should sit for a good experience and not around a ton of old folk. I will pay whatever it takes.

Also I am looking to get a ticket to the UF game and would like to know where I should sit for a good experience and not around a ton of old folk. I will pay whatever it takes.

I received an email from the University because I had ordered a multi-game package last year.

As far as where to sit, I'm sure someone else could give you a much better opinion but for what's it worth....I would not sit in the lower levels on the west side R-W. Too many complainers from my experience. I personally like anywhere in the north and south end zone around rows 10-30. There's nothing like screaming at the opposing team's offense when they're backed up inside the 5. Too each their own though :salute:

I received an email from the University because I had ordered a multi-game package last year.

As far as where to sit, I'm sure someone else could give you a much better opinion but for what's it worth....I would not sit in the lower levels on the west side R-W. Too many complainers from my experience. I personally like anywhere in the north and south end zone around rows 10-30. There's nothing like screaming at the opposing team's offense when they're backed up inside the 5. Too each their own though :salute:

Thanks bro

Promo code GBO14FB on uttix.com

Picked up 4. Will be my second trip to a game. Living in Lexington and working most weekends makes it hard to get down there. Taking a couple *****cat fans with me. They will be singing rocky top all night long! GBO!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Try to find seats on row 16 in a section in the north endzone. Last row before the concourse break, so you have no one directly sitting behind you.

LOL. Time to hear from the 'old folk'. We sit between the 20's, avoid us at all costs. Enjoy the game,,you will be us in a few years...hope your game memories are as good as ours from the 70's-90's.....:hi:.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back