1992 highlight video

'92 was a great year for college football.

See what you did there, stallings retired shortly thereafter and bamer's downward spiral began, so yes,it was a great year! The greater year was 1998.
Remembering where you've been brings greater appreciation for where you are right now, Tennessee's doormat days are over. :yes:

Thanks for posting this Larry. I've enjoyed the game videos you have put on youtube. Great memories.

I don't remember, but what the heck happened vs. arkansas and south carolina that season?

That season, Tennessee was truly the best team in the East. I don't know how they lost those games.

See what you did there, stallings retired shortly thereafter and bamer's downward spiral began, so yes,it was a great year! The greater year was 1998.
Remembering where you've been brings greater appreciation for where you are right now, Tennessee's doormat days are over. :yes:

You'd better hope that your predictive abilities are better than your recollection.

I don't remember, but what the heck happened vs. arkansas and south carolina that season?

That season, Tennessee was truly the best team in the East. I don't know how they lost those games.

Majors came back in the 4th or 5th game after heart surgery and team/players divided between Majors & Fulmer.

2 wins over Cincy and LSU, then 3 straight losses to Arky, Bama & SCar that resulted in Majors exit.

Both Arky and Scar losses were by 1 pt.

Lost to SCar while going for 2 to win the East.

Last edited:
Man, listening to 1.5 hours of that music takes more dedication than this Vol loving fan has to give... Love the effort though (I think)

You'd better hope that your predictive abilities are better than your recollection.

Lurker, not a prediction the foundation for the return to prominence is being built brick by brick.
It's foolhardy to assume Tennessee will stay down forever. :yes:

Last edited:

I'm almost poitive Stallings didn't leave until after the 1996 season.

Lurker, not a prediction the foundation for the return to prominence is being built brick by brick.
It's foolhardy to assume Tennessee will stay down forever. :yes:

he not a lurker but a band wagon fan,...did not say much until the red team started winning.

VN Store

Back