Charles Mosley in car accident, likely to miss this season

kamoshika

For those who haven't seen the news in the recruiting forum: Per Volquest's Paul Fortenberry, "...Mosley was in a car accident early today and from what we understand he has broken both bones in one of his lower legs and it will require surgery. From the looks of things, with the broken bones, Mosley will likely miss this upcoming season. Obviously, I'm sure Charles and his family would appreciate your prayers and thoughts this evening."

Reactions: 8 people
That sucks. UT is not the best campus to go to class on crutches.

"Update on Charles. About to have surgery on his leg to have Rods put in. He has a broken Tibula and fibula. He is fine other than the leg."

I just read that over at the 247 board and the guy posting updates there seems to be trusted by the other posters. Have no way of knowing if its true or not however so take it for what its worth.

"Update on Charles. About to have surgery on his leg to have Rods put in. He has a broken Tibula and fibula. He is fine other than the leg."

I just read that over at the 247 board and the guy posting updates there seems to be trusted by the other posters. Have no way of knowing if its true or not however so take it for what its worth.

That would be Tibia and Fibula.:ermm:

Wish the young man a speedy recovery.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I really hope this young man heals up okay. At least he wasn't hurt any worse. Hang in there padna! You'll be back in form before you know it.

Rods is probably incorrect. More than likely a tibia nail and maybe a plate on the fib if necessary. Fib isn't nailed. It's too skinny and either resets as the tib heals or they use a plate and screws.

Reactions: 2 people
Type of injury that usually has a full and uneventful recovery. Hopefully cleared in 3-4 months.

VN Store

Back