When is the last time

BeattieFeathers

Daniel Moore did a print for the Vols? I have a print of the catch in my office but have not seen anything new since1998. :hi:

Dude I'm not trying to be a douche but this has nothing to do with TN football.

Looks like something to do with Tennessee football to me.

moorepeyton.jpg

Reactions: 14 people
A better question, when is the last time we had a half ass decent QB? :question:

Well, since Tyler Bray was considerably more than half ass decent - better question is when is the last time we had a half ass decent team to go with that QB and someone to actually coach him? I am willing to bet we have the coaching part fixed, now to see about the rest.

Reactions: 5 people
Well, since Tyler Bray was considerably more than half ass decent - better question is when is the last time we had a half ass decent team to go with that QB and someone to actually coach him? I am willing to bet we have the coaching part fixed, now to see about the rest.

Tyler just couldn't get it together, hope Worley does this year !

This.

Bray was a very good QB. Underappreciated IMO.

Reactions: 2 people
So..When was the last time we had a strong Defense? Can Daniel Moore be our next coordinator?

J/k guys

I just happened to see a print in a guy's office a few months ago of what I think is the last Vol related painting. I refuse to post it because it's impossible to look at without feeling like you've just been kicked in the privates.

I just happened to see a print in a guy's office a few months ago of what I think is the last Vol related painting. I refuse to post it because it's impossible to look at without feeling like you've just been kicked in the privates.

I see that one a lot, unfortunately.

Sorry GAVol

maximumblock_large.jpg

That kick was nowhere that high, right guys? Didn't Cody get hit in the stomach with the ball? that's what I've telling myself.....would rather believe "we beat us" vs Bama Beattieing us.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Tyler just couldn't get it together, hope Worley does this year !

I think Tyler gets a bad wrap whenever you score more than 30 points on almost everyone u expect to win that was the equivalent to the opposite of 05 and people fail to mention how at the end of the game tiny always gave up a huge sack literally every game

Looks like something to do with Tennessee football to me.

moorepeyton.jpg

That is one of the jewels of my UT bonus room. I have a Peyton signed copy of that print. Amazing the guy who said Daniel Moore and UT ball have nothing in common.

Reactions: 1 person
That kick was nowhere that high, right guys? Didn't Cody get hit in the stomach with the ball? that's what I've telling myself.....would rather believe "we beat us" vs Bama Beattieing us.:)
did we block anYonex on that play?

VN Store

Back