Injuries

Nocleats

Just wondering how the players who were injured last year and held out of spring ball are coming along, ie. Saulsberry and Branisel in particular?
Also this year injuries could be extremely damaging to Vols chances as depth is a huge issue. Injuries are going to happen but praying for a little luck this year in that department.
Anybody know, not much in the papers and Im not paying for info

Just wondering how the players who were injured last year and held out of spring ball are coming along, ie. Saulsberry and Branisel in particular?
Also this year injuries could be extremely damaging to Vols chances as depth is a huge issue. Injuries are going to happen but praying for a little luck this year in that department.
Anybody know, not much in the papers and Im not paying for info

I know enough not to talk about injuries before the season even starts. just sayn...its bad luck! IMO!
Saulsberry should be fine.

Reactions: 1 person
I think Saulsberry will be a contributor for sure in the DL rotation. Branisel IMO has a tough road to playing time with Wolf and Helm at that position. I'm pulling for Branisel as he showed signs that he could be a good player for us.

Randolph on the mend. Lane banged up a little in the Spring as well. We have already seen Worley and Peterman thumbs working in Spring. Paulk rehab IDK.

CBJ plays a lot of TEs. If Branisel is healthy, he will contribute. CBJ will throw fresh, rested players at defenses as much as possible.

Gotta love those one word titles like that.

Guaranteed way to get people to open your thread.

Guaranteed way to get people pissed at you.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks for jinxing us. Charles Mosley broke his leg in a car wreck. I'm glad it's not worse though!

Last edited:
Blame the OP
Blame the OP
Blame the OP
Blame the OP
Blame the OP!!!!!!!!

just kidding

VN Store

Back