I think Joe Henderson will play this season

TechnoVol

We don't hear a lot about Joe but I really think he'll contribute on special teams and backup reps at DE this year. This time last year he was blowing up the camp circuit. Glad he's a Vol.

By the way, can anyone ID who's in this photo besides Joe, the Berry's and Payne? Thanks.

Attachments

• photo_1.jpg
    photo_1.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 355
Joshua Hosely, who plays for auburn is in the photo, back row to Eric's left. Went to HS with the twins and was the main reason many of us worried about auburn during their recruitment lol

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think it is a stretch to say that most, if not all, of our freshman d-lineman may see time. Red shirting is nice but we may not be able to. There is a chance that replacing guys from a subpar line with guys who couldn't beat out those said subpar men, may all be jumped for their spots.
I hope the upper classmen took every advantage they could with offseason opportunities this year. These freshmen are pretty skilled and they see a thin depth chart that they can get on real fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Far top left Rokevious Watkins OL Kansas City, bottom left Jarrett Burns former SS South Carolina, right of EB is Josh Holsey former safety Auburn, I think top right is Benard Williams former DE UGA

Far top left Rokevious Watkins OL Kansas City, bottom left Jarrett Burns former SS South Carolina, right of EB is Josh Holsey former safety Auburn, I think top right is Benard Williams former DE UGA

Thanks, that's an odd collection for the picture. I wonder where this was taken and the reason for them to get together?

Thanks, that's an odd collection for the picture. I wonder where this was taken and the reason for them to get together?

I think the common link is the connection to the Berry's. A combination of current UT teammates and GA HS dudes.

I'd like to see anyone step up on either side of the line. I cant remember quickly the last really dominate offense or defensive lineman UT has had in the last 4 or 5 years. It's not like you can say, "oh yeah, Tiny Richardson killed everyone last year or Mo Couch was awesome two years ago"

I'd like to see anyone step up on either side of the line. I cant remember quickly the last really dominate offense or defensive lineman UT has had in the last 4 or 5 years. It's not like you can say, "oh yeah, Tiny Richardson killed everyone last year or Mo Couch was awesome two years ago"

It would be nice to have a Cosey Coleman or a Ramon Foster type emerge on O-line this year. D-line is young but has more potential for the future IMO.

We don't hear a lot about Joe but I really think he'll contribute on special teams and backup reps at DE this year. This time last year he was blowing up the camp circuit. Glad he's a Vol.

By the way, can anyone ID who's in this photo besides Joe, the Berry's and Payne? Thanks.

I agree...one of my absolute favorite recruits from last year.

Malik Jackson is the last real name to stand out and that might be pushing it

VN Store

Back