VQ: camp Countdown - 28 things

Bryce Brown was ranked higher than Hurd...so technically he was the best RB signee we've had since Riggs in 2002.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. The article stated that Hurd was our highest rated RB since Riggs. But they forgot about the forgettable Bryce Brown.

Bryce Brown was ranked higher than Hurd...so technically he was the best RB signee we've had since Riggs in 2002.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. The article stated that Hurd was our highest rated RB since Riggs. But they forgot about the forgettable Bryce Brown.

I don't think they considered him as a vol. I don't.

Hopefully the down cycle is over. We take baby steps forward this year and 2015 turns into a sprint. By baby steps I mean just make it to a bowl.

Probably because you have things outside of UT sports that make your life enjoyable. If not, then I'm pretty surprised, too.

I have a full life with plenty of joys outside of UT football. It was just my lame way of trying to be funny about a surprising statistic. I fail a lot these days ya know.

I don't know why people are so down on BB. He saw what a lot of us saw early. We hired a loser who couldn't coach and wasn't going to win. Can't blame anyone for not wanting to play for doofus.

Reactions: 1 person

Hurd would have been the number 1 or 2 back in the country, if he had not got hurt, remember he got hurt in the first game of the season last year.:good!:

VN Store

Back