Have a GREAT 4th Vol Nation

:dance2: Let the Freedom Bell Ring loud & proud. Happy Fourth of July everybody at VN. Be safe today if you're on the road!! :fireworks: :fireworks:

As Stephenk24 is wont to say " Happy Cheeky Colonists Who Didn't Want To Pay Their Taxes Day" :pinch:

Reactions: 2 people
Happy Independence Day!

I would encourage everyone to exercise their right to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit to blow s#it up ! :)

I'll thank a Vet every chance I get but today let's all thank each other. We are all in this together.

USA USA USA

This. Today isn't Memorial Day or Veterans Day, today is about celebrating the revolutionary spirit of the American citizens. Also worth noting, the American people of the 18th century would've declared their independence from our current government years ago...

This. Today isn't Memorial Day or Veterans Day, today is about celebrating the revolutionary spirit of the American citizens. Also worth noting, the American people of the 18th century would've declared their independence from our current government years ago...

You're preaching to the choir my man. Our forefathers had that give me liberty or give me death spirit. Today it's NO you can't take my cellphone away.

Reactions: 1 person
...preparing to cross the mountains and stick it to Ferguson and his loyalists. Painted by Knoxville's own Lloyd Branson.

Attachments

• battle3.jpg
    battle3.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 1 person
Happy Independence Day everyone

cZ4hqWh.png

VN Store

Back