2014 CFN Preview - More Rocky Times?

Snakebrown13

http://cfn.scout.com/2/1416250.

The season will be a success if ... the Volunteers come up with a winning season. There are too many newcomers and too many question marks to expect anything special, but after three straight 5-7 seasons, a good step forward would be a winning campaign with a bowl appearance. It’s not going to be easy, and going to Oklahoma, Georgia and South Carolina along with home games with Alabama, Florida and Missouri means it’ll take a few upsets, but seven wins would set the tone for a potentially big 2015.

IMO: I'd take 7 wins this year :)

Reactions: 12 people
http://cfn.scout.com/2/1416250.

The season will be a success if ... the Volunteers come up with a winning season. There are too many newcomers and too many question marks to expect anything special, but after three straight 5-7 seasons, a good step forward would be a winning campaign with a bowl appearance. It’s not going to be easy, and going to Oklahoma, Georgia and South Carolina along with home games with Alabama, Florida and Missouri means it’ll take a few upsets, but seven wins would set the tone for a potentially big 2015.

IMO: I'd take 7 wins this year :)

You'll get your 7, trust me.

Reactions: 4 people
I feel like this article is out of touch and it loses it's credibility. It mentions Riley Ferguson. Unless I missed something...HE GONE.

Reactions: 3 people
Sure, because he cant put anything on the internet that isnt true

Now if he was a real fan he'd put a substantial amount of money down on the over to prove his trust. But he wont.

You have know way of knowing that and you don't know me. Stick to what you know, it obviously isn't football.

Reactions: 2 people
You have know way of knowing that and you don't know me. Stick to what you know, it obviously isn't football.
I know the difference between 'no' and 'know' so that speaks volumes right there.

You're the one that threw it out there to "trust" you on 7 wins. Dont makes bold statements unless you're prepared to back them up. Getting defensive just makes you look weaker.

Reactions: 10 people
CFN's expectations are not much different than most of ours in regards to this team. Let's face it, the final number of regular season wins albeit 6, 7, or 8 aren't as important as getting a much needed bowl appearance.

Reactions: 1 person
I know the difference between 'no' and 'know' so that speaks volumes right there.

You're the one that threw it out there to "trust" you on 7 wins. Dont makes bold statements unless you're prepared to back them up. Getting defensive just makes you look weaker.

That really speaks volumes...pal. This is a message board , how would you like me to bavk it up? And I'm on mobile which means I hive zero ***** about spelling and grammar.

That really speaks volumes...pal. This is a message board , how would you like me to bavk it up? And I'm on mobile which means I hive zero ***** about spelling and grammar.

And that says it all. Its a message board. Make guarantees like that and prepare to be flamed. You're the one that said it. Dont get all panty wadded because you were called out.

Reactions: 8 people
Translation:
maxresdefault.jpg

Vegas over under is 4.5 wins

Easy money. We've never lost 8 games in a season. Ever. Tennessee and Ohio State are the only schools that can say that.

We are talented enough to beat a USC, UGA, UF, or Ole Miss, but we are young enough to lose one against USU, ASU, Vandy, Mizzou, and Kentucky.

We have to coach smart, play smart, and have a couple breaks go our way this year.

I don't see us winning 7 games (not counting bowl) with this schedule.

VN Store

Back