Utah State tickets not yet available?

I'm planning on going to Norman on September 13th, but I have no tickets yet. While we are talking tickets, where would you all suggest for me to get them? Stubhub's cheapest was $156 per ticket the last time I checked.

I'm planning on going to Norman on September 13th, but I have no tickets yet. While we are talking tickets, where would you all suggest for me to get them? Stubhub's cheapest was $156 per ticket the last time I checked.

Call UT Ticket office.

I heard a rumor that we haven't sold our allotment yet.

Since the game is scheduled to be aired on the sec network will it be on a espn channel also? I have directv and its not looking to positive on them having the network by opening day.

Reactions: 1 person
I was under the impression they were going up for sale on UTTix July 1st.

not July 1. Probably August 1.

they are trying to market to donors. then they will try to sell mini packages, 3 game deals. That is likely mid July. Sometime in August single game tickets wills be sold.

be patient. they have tickets to everything still available.

Yeah, I got mine on stub hub. Sec seats is another pretty affordable site. Not too many more days until it's "Football Time in Tennessee!"

After the July 4 weekend they will start selling season tickets with 1/2 the seat tax, and I believe a 3 gamepack will also be a possible selection. As the football team gets better there will be less of a seat selection.

Check out Boca Vol link to the location above :lolabove:

I haven't tried getting UT tkts thru this site but I've gotten Colts tkts here several times. Very good to work with & reasonably priced.
ALLIANCE TICKETS in Denver
800-200-8497 or 800-318-2220

I just saw in my UTTIX account that mini-plans and select single game tickets will go on sale July 15th. I assume the mini-plans will be the 3 game deals like last year and "select" single game tickets will be USU, ASU, Chatt, Mizzou, and UK.

Of course, as someone else mentioned in another thread, you can get tickets now for $25 each by entering AAAGOVOLS as a promo code. However, you'll be up high in the south end zone. Not worth it IMO. Hope this helps.

Buying off the street can be a good deal considering the state of the program. There will likely be a lot of tickets for sale under face value. Can't blame anyone for wanting to be secure if traveling out of the area. Going to be a great game as their QB will be one of the best UT faces this year. Can't wait!

Buying off the street can be a good deal considering the state of the program. There will likely be a lot of tickets for sale under face value. Can't blame anyone for wanting to be secure if traveling out of the area. Going to be a great game as their QB will be one of the best UT faces this year. Can't wait!

I'll only agree to this because the pool of QB's we face this year is pretty weak.

Wouldn't have broken Top 5 QB's we played last year.

Reactions: 1 person
Where should a man park if he is attending the game? Or is it just a bad idea to be driving in that area at all?

I was under the impression they were going up for sale on UTTix July 1st.

donors were notified today they have one week to pick up additional single game tickets for Utah St, UTC, Arkansas St, UK and Missouri. They were also offered 3 game packages.

After this next week or 10 days I suspect they begin to sell single game tickets.

I just got 5 tickets for $450 from StubHub. Lower level Z13 Row 24. Room is booked at Worlds Fair Park. Going to be a hell of a weekend! Go Vols!

VN Store

Back