Oklahoma & Ole Miss Tailgate Tour Parties

Boca Vol

Originally from Exit 81
Lab Rat
I just received this email about the Oklahoma & Ole Miss games. If you need tickets this is a good way to get them:

Food, Fun and Rocky Top in Oklahoma & Mississippi!

The Big Orange Tailgate Tour is on the move for another year with our Tennessee Vols! Our first stop is in Norman, Okla., against the Big 12's OU Sooners. Our second stop will take us to Mississippi to play the SEC's Ole Miss Rebels. Join us for another year of Food, Fun and Rocky Top at the Big Orange Tailgate Tour — it's the place to be before the big game!

Admission to the Big Orange Tailgate Tour includes a pregame meal (cash bar available). For complete details, including parking and shuttle info, visit volsconnect.com/bott.

Vols vs. Oklahoma Sooners in Norman, Okla.

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 13
4:00-6:00 PM CT (kickoff at 7:00 pm)
National Weather Center Atrium
120 David L. Boren Blvd., Norman, OK
REGISTER NOW »
Cost: $28 per person; $18 for 10 and younger; free for 2 and younger
Space is limited! Deadline to register online is September 10.

Vols vs. Ole Miss Rebels in Oxford, Miss.

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 18
Begins three hours before kickoff (time to be announced)
The Lyric Oxford
1006 Van Buren Ave., Oxford, MS 38655
REGISTER NOW »
Space is limited! Deadline to register online is October 15.

Need Football Tickets?

A special link to purchase UT vs. Oklahoma and UT vs. Ole Miss football tickets will be provided in your Big Orange Tailgate Tour registration confirmation email. You may purchase the same number of football tickets as the number of BOTT attendees you registered. Tickets are limited!

Questions about the Big Orange Tailgate Tour? Email us at alumnistaff@utk.edu or call 865-974-3011. Go Vols!

I just received this email about the Oklahoma & Ole Miss games. If you need tickets this is a good way to get them:

Food, Fun and Rocky Top in Oklahoma & Mississippi!

The Big Orange Tailgate Tour is on the move for another year with our Tennessee Vols! Our first stop is in Norman, Okla., against the Big 12's OU Sooners. Our second stop will take us to Mississippi to play the SEC's Ole Miss Rebels. Join us for another year of Food, Fun and Rocky Top at the Big Orange Tailgate Tour — it's the place to be before the big game!

Admission to the Big Orange Tailgate Tour includes a pregame meal (cash bar available). For complete details, including parking and shuttle info, visit volsconnect.com/bott.

Vols vs. Oklahoma Sooners in Norman, Okla.

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 13
4:00-6:00 PM CT (kickoff at 7:00 pm)
National Weather Center Atrium
120 David L. Boren Blvd., Norman, OK
REGISTER NOW »
Space is limited! Deadline to register online is September 10.

Vols vs. Ole Miss Rebels in Oxford, Miss.

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 18
Begins three hours before kickoff (time to be announced)
The Lyric Oxford
1006 Van Buren Ave., Oxford, MS 38655
REGISTER NOW »
Space is limited! Deadline to register online is October 15.

Need Football Tickets?

A special link to purchase UT vs. Oklahoma and UT vs. Ole Miss football tickets will be provided in your Big Orange Tailgate Tour registration confirmation email. You may purchase the same number of football tickets as the number of BOTT attendees you registered. Tickets are limited!

Questions about the Big Orange Tailgate Tour? Email us at alumnistaff@utk.edu or call 865-974-3011. Go Vols!

What's on the menu?

Thanks for the information Boca Vol. I called this afternoon and got tickets for me and hubby to the football game and Big Orange Tailgate Tour. Looking forward to supporting the Vols in Oklahoma.

Thanks for the information Boca Vol. I called this afternoon and got tickets for me and hubby to the football game and Big Orange Tailgate Tour. Looking forward to supporting the Vols in Oklahoma.

Nice! Well done.

Represent us that can't be there. :rock::good!::)

On a side note, where do you live in Charlotte? I graduated HS at Providence SR High. I was part of the 1st graduating class in 1990.

Last edited:
Hey Boca - I was born and raised in Charlotte and my mom still lives in the house I grew up in. I graduated from Myers Park HS in 1986. Now live close to Lake Wylie.

Hey Boca - I was born and raised in Charlotte and my mom still lives in the house I grew up in. I graduated from Myers Park HS in 1986. Now live close to Lake Wylie.

Very cool. I like the Lake Wylie area.

Moving to Oxford in a month, I'll be there wearing my orange as often as possible. Can't wait to tailgate in the grove.

VN Store

Back