Corey Miller

BigBadVol

The MojoMofo
Maybe this was discussed but I didn't see it, but how in the world could CM go undrafted? He had a very productive senior year and looked great at times. I just find it strange no team drafted him. Does anyone have an idea?

Maybe this was discussed but I didn't see it, but how in the world could CM go undrafted? He had a very productive senior year and looked great at times. I just find it strange no team drafted him. Does anyone have an idea?

Kentucky game was his season...not enough

Reactions: 14 people
I thought he did very well as a senior, IMO his improvement speaks to the coaching we will see on our DL as our team grows!

Reactions: 5 people
He's another guy who really suffered because of all the coaching turnover. I think had he had a good DC for most if not all if his career, he would've been a productive player. Darn Derek Doolittle.

Reactions: 1 person

Is this really a serious question?

James Stone and Tiny Richardson now they were surprises.

Reactions: 2 people
Corey's a good dude and a hilarious twitter follow. Seriously, one of the funniest cats out there. I'm not sure if he'll pursue it but he would be outstanding on TV, maybe starting out with radio.

Reactions: 1 person
I like Cory Miller as well, but it is amazing how several years of mediocrity skews our definition of good and draft worthy players. Will Overstreet, Cory Terry, Robert Ayers, and Bernard Jackson were good. Miller is not in their league. Wish him well though

Yes it was a serious question. Tiny (knee) Stone (agree) short and simple.

His serious question question had to do with Miller. Great kid, not a great player, poor senior season outside of the Kentucky game.

He wasnt very good for starters

He wasnt very good for starters

Alright, this is just ridiculous. He was a highly rated recruit out of South Carolina (almost identical to D. Hendrix in rating) who had to go through three different DCs, three different position coaches, and three head coaches in his career. There's no question he would have been NFL bound had it not been for his development being stunted by coaching turnover. Yet despite all that, he got his degree, had a solid if not spectacular career, and gave his all for Tennessee. And he broke Reggie White's record.

Let me know when you break any of Reggie White's records.

Reactions: 4 people
Alright, this is just ridiculous. He was a highly rated recruit out of South Carolina (almost identical to D. Hendrix in rating) who had to go through three different DCs, three different position coaches, and three head coaches in his career. There's no question he would have been NFL bound had it not been for his development being stunted by coaching turnover. Yet despite all that, he got his degree, had a solid if not spectacular career, and gave his all for Tennessee. And he broke Reggie White's record.

Let me know when you break any of Reggie White's records.
I have.

VN Store

Back