5 Teams you don't want to face in November

If we avoid the injury bug I totally agree we will be deadly come November. Once these lines Gel we will start winning a lot of games.

This class gets me more excited to more that time goes on. I cant wait to see the Dirty30 as they call themselves.

We'll have at least 4 wins going into Nov. so we should be a lock for at least 6 or 7 wins and bowl game.

Going 4-0 in November is very possible. Even if we come into the month only having W's against USU, Arky Sate, and UTC we'll still be going bowling by going 3-1. 6 wins looks like an absolute minimum to me and very likely we go into the post-season on a roll.

Reactions: 1 person
It is for this reason that I have lobbied anyone listening (and who cares) that UT should play UF in November each year. I hate to think of all the SEC titles and perhaps NCs that got shot in the a** in September of each year.

It is for this reason that I have lobbied anyone listening (and who cares) that UT should play UF in November each year. I hate to think of all the SEC titles and perhaps NCs that got shot in the a** in September of each year.

I personally think playing them earlier in the year is advantageous. It gives us ample time to make up an early drop in the polls in case of a loss. Lose in November and our title shot is pretty much over. Due to the nature of the Polls, timing of losses matter...earlier in the season the better.

Unfortunately that game was never going to take place in November. Prior to the recent conference expansion, Florida had Florida State to contend with in November and just a few weeks prior to that was the annual game with Georgia.

In 2001, Florida played, UGA (8-4), S. Carolina (9-3), FSU (8-4) and Tennessee (11-2) in a 5 week span.

Once was enough for them.

Although the lines are still a bit of a worry for me, as is injuries...but because so many of the skill offensive players were EE's I think the team could start to gel a bit earlier than November, maybe even early October. And we surprise some teams like Florida and Ole Miss as well as South Carolina and Missouri. I'm still thinking 6-6 as the minimum, with a possible 7-9 wins if (9 being a huge IF) things really start to take off for this team this year.

Florida was always ready to play every September. We weren't.

Although the lines are still a bit of a worry for me, as is injuries...but because so many of the skill offensive players were EE's I think the team could start to gel a bit earlier than November, maybe even early October. And we surprise some teams like Florida and Ole Miss as well as South Carolina and Missouri. I'm still thinking 6-6 as the minimum, with a possible 7-9 wins if (9 being a huge IF) things really start to take off for this team this year.

We started the BCS era off with a bang and I expect no less for the inaugural FBS Championship Game!

GBO!

Beating USCjr. again this year will provide a great amount of "momentum" carried to the end of November

VN Store

Back